[Official] Crypto Currency Chit Chat Group - Part 6

kaputzzz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
would that be cheaper / less troublesome if i buy directly?

let's say 1 - 2k, considered small amount right?

Hi yes i'm either looking to buy coins in binance sg > transfer to binance > sell for usdt? > buy alt coins

would buying directly from people for usdt via paynow etc be more worth it / less hassle?

how do they calculate fees in that case?

usdt rate is closely tied to usd right?

i see some people selling for 1.34, would there be any fees involved in this case?

appreciate all of your help, sorry very new to this :(

I have no experience buying from other ppl... I usually pump funds into Gemini and buy BTC transfer over to Binance and either buy alts directly or convert to BUSD but ever since Binance.com allows direct wire transfers, i stopped doing that.

If u have some funds on Binance.sg u wanna transfer over to Binance.com, buy BTC or LTC whichever u prefer and transfer over to Binance.com then sell it for BUSD or USDT. If price drops while it is in transit, u may get slightly less than u started with, so usually i wait till theres a bullish signal or a big dip then i buy BTC so when it completes the transfer, the price would have bounced back and then its possible u will have gained abit more during the transfer process.

If u are looking to transfer funds from ur bank to Binance.com, just use wire transfers like DBS remit directly to Binance.com... saves u alot of trouble.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.