[Official] Crypto Currency Chit Chat Group - Part 6

bagyidaw

Reaction score
Did you read what the develop posted.

Fix supply and soft cap.

Each year there less dogecoin minted. In fact bitcoin have more inflation than dogecoin in their 8th year. This is simple math.

Comparing Bitcoin sats( smallest unit name) with DOGE is like comparing singapore cents with malaysia ringgit.

bagyidaw

Reaction score
1 BTC = 1 BTC
1 sat = 1 sat

DOGE developer removed supply cap and anyhow changed monetary policy, and told fanboys to keep parroting 1 DOGE =1 DOGE sad :cry:

Since it's created as joke currency, maybe he will come back and increase block reward!! who knows! :D
https://www.coindesk.com/buy-dogecoin-risk
In February 2014, Dogecoin co-founder Jackson Palmer decided to completely remove the cryptocurrency’s supply cap, which previously stood at 100 billion coins, in a bid to encourage the use of the coin for tipping and dissuade people from holding it.

Lime Juice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tot Doge mint 10,000 coin every min de, no meh.
let me try to understand this

every year fixed amount of dogecoin minted (take this as x)
so every year (x/total amount of doge) is lesser

doesnt make it a fixed supply but if limit -> infinity the supply growth is effectively 0

and also dogecoin can be fractionalized

bagyidaw

Reaction score
Lol
I don't you understand how crypto coding works.
Do you? I think you' don't have half the brain to understand difference between 1 dollar and 1 cent.
I'm not concerned about DOGE or BTC at all, just worry about your intelligence at this point.

kgluong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
let me try to understand this

every year fixed amount of dogecoin minted (take this as x)
so every year (x/total amount of doge) is lesser

doesnt make it a fixed supply but if limit -> infinity the supply growth is effectively 0

and also dogecoin can be fractionalized

You are confusing fix supply with caps. Bitcoin have hard cap while dogecoin have soft cap. Eth have no cap.

The reason why dogecoin is deflationary is printing a few thousands dogecoin vs lost dogecoin. There will be a time where lost coin outnumbered coins minted. That is when it becomes deflationary.

Each year there are less dogecoin minted until it reach close to zero but not zero.

Dogocoin is fractionalize base on the exchange rate between currencies. It is not forced fractionalize.

Satoshis is fractionalized. You can have 0.001 satoshi.

kgluong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you? I think you' don't have half the brain to understand difference between 1 dollar and 1 cent.
I'm not concerned about DOGE or BTC at all, just worry about your intelligence at this point.
Lol go back to school and get an education.

bagyidaw

Reaction score
Dogocoin is fractionalize base on the exchange rate between currency. It is not forced fractionalize.

Satoshis is fractionalized. You can have 0.001 satoshi.
Wrong, I've already showed you DOGE on chain transaction with fractional DOGE dumb ass.
satoshi is the smallest possible in BTC. same as 0.000,000,01 DOGE.
How about you go back to school to learn basic decimal system.

ubtokendotnet

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol
I don't you understand how crypto coding works.

lol if rly good will do a flashloan attack for many millions liao

dont need to bother about doge

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i thought deflationary supply means the total supply becoming lesser than before?

lampPC

Master Member
Reaction score
Amituofo...

What's with the argument about Doge?

If buy just set stop loss limit.

If don't buy, just respect others' decision to buy.

If sell, just ignores it all and don't fomo

SuperClubby

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
154135564_2747610102218851_2551565055536807335_n-1901438096.jpg

kohkindachi

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm using localbitcoin to sell my BTC.
I've dogecoin in coinpayments..what's the best way to withdraw to my sg bank acct ah?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.