[Official] Crypto Currency Chit Chat Group - Part 6

android17

Banned
Reaction score
outdated liao lah, nowadays connect to metamask and auto scan. see https://atomic.blue/degenscore

your tokens still ok mah.. at least listed on binance leh

see moi sh1tcoins :frown:

0wjbJ7e.png
lol wth nyancat, cumrocket, poocoin....why got all these funny names

Esirious0

Master Member
Reaction score
no lah.. like you said is a black market. really a lot of newcomers straight away chiong pancakeswap to buy sh1tcoins one. then never read properly got this % tax to buy / sell blah blah or kena scam. but i need them to pump my bags la lol :s22:

also defi not so simpur, especially sh1tty projects, can easily be fooled by high APR% and lose money one.

i go on it with my gambling fund and play play lor.. but with tools like token launch sniper etc i'm sure a lot of very experienced people are making big bucks.

stick to binance is good (y) pancakeswap/sh1tcoins is literally gambling but i love it :s22: :s22: :s22:
if using autostake pancake swap should be quite safe ba, of course, speaking of safest, it is binance.com itself lor

Esirious0

Master Member
Reaction score
yea APY is quite good in PCS. I do the cake pool. I just took out from pancakebunny (bunnyswap?), APY dropped and bunny token price also drop :(

just be careful about farms in general, most just copy and paste
So for the metamask, which network should i be using for CAKE? Binance smart chain? because the network(gas fees) is lower for transfer?

ubtokendotnet

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol wth nyancat, cumrocket, poocoin....why got all these funny names

Nyancat backed by the same VC that was behind Safemoon

Cumrocket really got prawn stars partner one :s13:

Poocoin I bought at 0.80 now 22+.. IMO their dev team is good lah keep pushing new features. not easy

is gambling lor dump a few hundred bucks here and there with some research on it first, and take out capital when possible... to buy more sh1tcoins :s22:

Esirious0

Master Member
Reaction score
Yah Cake is on Binance Smart Chain, you put the custom RPC liao right?
I put already, So the transfer fees for gas is in Ethereum? Sorry for the noob question, i got both binance smart wallet and also metamask, so if i enable metamask in pancakeswap, i will just transfer to metamask and i will be able to stake cake from there?

Esirious0

Master Member
Reaction score
I put already, So the transfer fees for gas is in Ethereum? Sorry for the noob question, i got both binance smart wallet and also metamask, so if i enable metamask in pancakeswap, i will just transfer to metamask and i will be able to stake cake from there?
I think i sort of figure it out already,
thank for the information

thriller-sama

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm very new to crypto. Hope you all can sic any tips. The number of exchanges is quite overwhelming.. I using Binance and unless stocks it’s quite hard to track gains and losses. Holding btc, eth , ada, vet and shibu. Apart from usual staking on Binance, what else can I look into ?

ubtokendotnet

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bunny not **** coin ma, price so high

Well it dropped from $400+ :( Price high doesn't necessarily means good though, 4-5 figure priced coins have crashed from hacks/etc before. But Bunny is ok lah, at least they managed v2 migration fine.

Transfer fee for BSC is what it appears in metamask multiplied by BNB price, usually a few cents lor lol

Just be careful of BSC projects, if you stick to pancakeswap should be fine, a lot of xxxswap yyyswap on BSC already eat people's $

ubtokendotnet

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
at least better than buying toto

im gonna stop buying toto liao. Rather throw the money into some memecoins at least got higher chance of getting something back

yah lol. won't feel like spending money on vices :s13:

I'm very new to crypto. Hope you all can sic any tips. The number of exchanges is quite overwhelming.. I using Binance and unless stocks it’s quite hard to track gains and losses. Holding btc, eth , ada, vet and shibu. Apart from usual staking on Binance, what else can I look into ?

High risk stuff like buying unlisted meme/sh1tcoins, defi, lending... :s13:

I think if you're very new what you're doing now is pretty good already, it's really easy to get scammed once you move outside Binance. Of course you could use like a small amount to try out stuff like Pancakeswap (Defi Farm/Pool) to explore your options.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.