[Official] Crypto Currency Chit Chat Group - Part 6

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No haven't sell yet. But I already set a sell limit at 8.88 because will never invest in a faggot CEO who like to pretend to be woman. I wanna invest with those CEO and founder who are real men. Next time when I invest in new coin I will do a research and make sure the CEO/founder is a straight guy.
ytd got hit 8.6+ lol

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last night added in to buy eth at 1950 but disappoint sia.
at least can put the money in savings plan 2%
I don't usually time for the lowest price.

Just spread my purchases and just whack.

I can hodl very long. Not looking to make short term profits.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No haven't sell yet. But I already set a sell limit at 8.88 because will never invest in a faggot CEO who like to pretend to be woman. I wanna invest with those CEO and founder who are real men. Next time when I invest in new coin I will do a research and make sure the CEO/founder is a straight guy.
if straight, then halfway turn not str8 leh? What u do?

niagarafalls

Reaction score
Yesterday bought Bitcoin at 35k plus abit before the dip.. wa seh drop to 33k, thought no hope le.. jus now climb back to high 35k plus (higher than what I bought), nice “U turn” for me to offload, quickly sold off for sibei small profits.. now can go in lower again.. haha Bitcoin u can drop more drop more now

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.