[Official] Crypto Currency Chit Chat Group - Part 6

Towelie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you must be another "bigger fool theory" guy who doesn't even bother to read up on Musk's history and happened to see one link/article and act expert.
And you must be the hidden expert among experts and pisses your pants after elon musk says something.

Crypto, as do all speculative investment instruments, can be maniulated and even more so

lordofthering

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And you must be the hidden expert among experts and pisses your pants after elon musk says something.

Crypto, as do all speculative investment instruments, can be maniulated and even more so
for me, i just watch this bword to learn something new.

Are you the person with the "bigger fool theory" here a week ago or different guy?

niagarafalls

Reaction score
you must be another "bigger fool theory" guy who doesn't even bother to read up on Musk's history and happened to see one link/article and act expert.
Bro.. thanks for your sharing of the b word event link.. Appreciates!

haha maybe u can be gentle abit? everyone got different opinions.. he’s jus sharing his views.. we voice out our opinions nicely and learn from each other 😊 Let us respect each other and talk nicely even when we disagree 🍺 Ultimately, all of us are here to grow our portfolio 😉

niagarafalls

Reaction score
okay. I agreed. anyway my enemy is only that farktarded guy @MikeDirnt78. He insulted me in the jogging thread.

Apologies @Towelie
Thanks bro for being kind and understanding :)

no enemies la.. let bygones be bygones.. give yourself a chance to be happier.. forgive and forget and one will be happier.. sometimes we said things and has hurt others unintentionally before.. I am sure all of us did that before.. we can’t undo the past.. but moving forward, let us be nice bros over here.. at least make this crypto thread a positive one and grow and learn together 😊🍻

Last edited:

lordofthering

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the drop may be due to it been announced next week they have a senate hearing on cryptocurrency which is bad

musk tried to ask Jack to accept crypto on twitter which will be a $3000 green bar. But Jack refuse. Twitter accepting crypto is super huge

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What queue bro? I hate to queue bro. I usually just whack market order. Then just hodl and forget.

In stocks also I did the same thing. What's the difference of buying Microsoft at $100 or $110? Current price is $279. Both also huge profits. :s13:
Usually queue some low ball bid, hoping market flash crash and quick rebound. Not many such chance last two months though

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol after so much hype talk ah musk failed to pump even up to 34k....means crash cumming soon as he noes he fail to pump up rike rast time riao

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usually queue some low ball bid, hoping market flash crash and quick rebound. Not many such chance last two months though
Ok that means must hold USD.

Opportunity loss to earn good interest rates.

USD stable coins can yield 8-12% easily.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.