[Official] Crypto Currency Chit Chat Group - Part 6

doogyhatts

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So which one of you is behind the Twitter handle known as RadioSolace?

So far I think he is sinkie chinese, do heavyweight collecting of NFT artworks. He said he hodls SOL & ETH, and misses late night Bak Kut Teh.

m0n0n0ke

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy 1.8 eth. Sell 2k. Repeat..
Getting rich with many kumgong helping up.... Huat ah

android17

Banned
Reaction score
that's cause Elon did not say what everyone wanted him to say

last night when it was elon's turn to speak, BTC price pumped cos everyone was hoping that he will announce Tesla accepting BTC again.

but instead Elon just repeated what he already mentioned in June, so in the end Tesla is still not taking in BTC and the price dumps after that.

bagyidaw

Reaction score
Just talk only and hopium for BTC, ETH, DOGE from Elon. None of them buying another Billions of $$ worth of crypto. Who gonna pump to 60k :s13::s13:

diatomics

Master Member
Reaction score
got TLDR? this guy videos a bit dry
Later then I summarise lol. I saw the comments talking about his receding hairline, I abit :rolleyes:

Must be like it's either going up, or down. :ROFLMAO:
But to be conservative, we're all conditioned to say, it will go down up to XX amount before it goes up to the moon. I preferred the one by Crypto Casey(I think). It was shared here.

diatomics

Master Member
Reaction score
Same trick doesn’t work anymore. He can always flip prata after selling to pump.
Exactly...

that's cause Elon did not say what everyone wanted him to say

last night when it was elon's turn to speak, BTC price pumped cos everyone was hoping that he will announce Tesla accepting BTC again.

but instead Elon just repeated what he already mentioned in June, so in the end Tesla is still not taking in BTC and the price dumps after that.
Ya, no point la. You want you go create your own alt coin(or doge) and say we accept this payment to purchase a Tesla.

android17

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly...

Ya, no point la. You want you go create your own alt coin(or doge) and say we accept this payment to purchase a Tesla.

I think eventually, or even soon, Tesla will accept BTC again.

But it's not a decision that Elon can make, it's the Tesla board of directors.

Yesterday Elon also tried to bait Jack Dorsey to accept BTC, but Jack also cannot answer despite his strong support for BTC.

It's the same reason, they are the CEOs of their respective companies, but they cannot make such a decision without board of directors' approval.

Calpha K

Reaction score
Hi all, I have been using Binance.COM. Just logged in today and realize I cannot deposit money using POSB anymore.

How to fund Binance.COM now? How to withdraw? Or perhaps, should I change Exchange? I hold BTC,ETH,DOGE,ADA, so will need an exchange that supports all 4.

Appreciate all advice, thank you.

Alphas

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you can only fund Binance by stable coins such as DAI or USDT. Use other reputable exchanges like Kraken and Gemini.

ondooy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I have been using Binance.COM. Just logged in today and realize I cannot deposit money using POSB anymore.

How to fund Binance.COM now? How to withdraw? Or perhaps, should I change Exchange? I hold BTC,ETH,DOGE,ADA, so will need an exchange that supports all 4.

use P2P...

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FTX, Kraken, Kucoin, Gemini, Crypto .com are good options to Binance.

All except Kucoin can do funding either with SGD or USD.

Angmoh_TuaKi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Buy from other platform and send it over (blockchain)?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.