[Official] Crypto Currency Chit Chat Group - Part 6

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just talk only and hopium for BTC, ETH, DOGE from Elon. None of them buying another Billions of $$ worth of crypto. Who gonna pump to 60k :s13::s13:

lol yeah looks rike teh hype is short lived....tok managed to only pump to 32k....crypto stocks also start to show signs of cracks to begin crashing

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Celcius offering 6% yield for 5 bitcoins - who interestdd?

Celsius indeed has some strong proposition. I'm mostly on stablecoin staking and with crypto.com newly allowing USDC, that gives me 12% pa with 3-mth stakes though there's a few other conditions required to hit that rate.

sunzoner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Celsius indeed has some strong proposition. I'm mostly on stablecoin staking and with crypto.com newly allowing USDC, that gives me 12% pa with 3-mth stakes though there's a few other conditions required to hit that rate.
Did not realise USDC can now be purchased with SGD fiat wallet. Thanks.

info_guy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
USDC 12% PA 3 months staking is sick actually. That's a very big draw for developed countries where bonds and Fixed D give very low returns.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought USDC staking not allowed for SG?

Other platforms can stake.

sunzoner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
USDC 12% PA 3 months staking is sick actually. That's a very big draw for developed countries where bonds and Fixed D give very low returns.
I wouldnt be able to buy much USDC. But I may try to put in the min amount into crypto.com to get some payout.

Angmoh_TuaKi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Celcius is UK platform. I tried BUSD yesterday, I think USDT is still the better one. Some pairs don't have BUSD. USDC is even smaller, along with Dai and cUSDT etc

lordofthering

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, when using P2P.

What to buy to use to buy the coins?
USDT, USDC, BUSD?
What is the difference between the 3?

Previously had only the option of BUSD.
BUSD is the better one if you trade in Binance

But USDT is good too as it has best liquid pairs. In the past till now, some people believe USDT has no $1-1 reserve backing and therefore if you choose to hold on to stablecoin, maybe just do BSUSD or USDC

So
USDT-For trading in DEX
BUSD,USDC-For storing stablecoin

most defi use USDC

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
those 12% USDC staking you guys better beware. go find out where they lend the $ to

these are just companies that can collapse one hor.

why don't the companies want to borrow from bank at <2%? If they want to borrow crypto, why would they want to borrow it? Some companies are taking huge amount of deposit and are they able to lend out all at 12%. Some biz models are real as they simply give you their native tokens
I'll be curious if you are able to share more on who they lend to. Crypto.com isn't exactly a new platform though the higher than normal stablecoin rate raises questions as you mentioned.

Generally these people who borrow from crypto firms because they don't qualify through the conventional banking approach due to various reasons.

Calpha K

Reaction score
BUSD is the better one if you trade in Binance

But USDT is good too as it has best liquid pairs. In the past till now, some people believe USDT has no $1-1 reserve backing and therefore if you choose to hold on to stablecoin, maybe just do BSUSD or USDC

So
USDT-For trading in DEX
BUSD,USDC-For storing stablecoin

most defi use USDC
Thanks! When using p2p, must the person on the other end be online at the same time as you for the trade to workout? I saw in youtube video, theres this 15 minute period thing.

How to know if the person on the other end is online? How does it work? New to this mode.

lordofthering

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks! When using p2p, must the person on the other end be online at the same time as you for the trade to workout? I saw in youtube video, theres this 15 minute period thing.

How to know if the person on the other end is online? How does it work? New to this mode.
sorry i didn't use this before. Maybe someone can advise

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol yeah looks rike teh hype is short lived....tok managed to only pump to 32k....crypto stocks also start to show signs of cracks to begin crashing

You expect to pump straight to 60k? :s13:

By the way, you ok or not? Beh sian meh spreading FUD everyday?

lordofthering

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it been months since Musk mention the word DOGE in his tweet (not retweet/reply)

Maybe he understand the anger on the ground

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.