[Official] Crypto Currency Chit Chat Group - Part 6

info_guy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BTC actually broke 59K up to 59.5 but seems like after breaking no more legs….

Or will it slowly climb up. That’s for tomorrow, now have to sleep.

wievi83

Reaction score
Why U choose REQ can share?
It's just part of diversifying my portfolio by investing in interesting projects that haven't really pump up yet. Usually, this kind of coin will be relatively safer. So even if i just leave it for a few months, worst case, i will just lose a bit only.

wievi83

Reaction score
wah why suddenly bought req?
Just bought some coins that haven't really pump up yet and i guess it's just lucky for me today that suddenly some random whale pump it up :D

Edit:
Probably just a coincidence but seems might be related to this twitter. It looks like sandbox joins as one of REQ clients

Velton

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I keep this stupid REQ for damn long.. Anyway found the reason for the pump.. Seems like Sandbox is going to use them.

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought some coins that haven't really pump up yet and i guess it's just lucky for me today that suddenly some random whale pump it up :D

Edit:
Probably just a coincidence but seems might be related to this twitter. It looks like sandbox joins as one of REQ clients

some say is req on polygon

Velton

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's been dormant for very long.. Already treated it as dead.. Oh well..

KingOfJustice

Reaction score
uk, i sold my tezos and dogecoin at a huge loss the other night .... :cry:

this is my regret

heartpain

if i had waited , at least wont lose so much

i mean i am ikan billis but still heart pain lah, cos i bought at high rate
You shouldn’t for Doge. Can understand why u lose patience tho.

My profit goes into stacking Doge & BTC.

wanker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Question for CDC users... I applied for the Ruby steel card last week. If I want to move up to the Jade green, will that be allowed? Any penalties?

Also, if you stake on CDC exchange, does it count towards the card or are they 2 separate things?

grandorder302

Reaction score
Question for CDC users... I applied for the Ruby steel card last week. If I want to move up to the Jade green, will that be allowed? Any penalties?

Also, if you stake on CDC exchange, does it count towards the card or are they 2 separate things?
Yes, you can move up to jade green benefits(staking days will reset to 180 days when you upgrade) and you can continue using the existing card or upgrade the card for $50.

CDC exchange staking and CDC app card staking are both different product for different purpose so it doesn't count towards it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.