[Official] Crypto Currency Chit Chat Group - Part 6

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because of the market cap.

The reason why BNB has a high price is because of the constant BNB burn token mechanism.

So because it's deflationary, the price keeps on rising for the relative same (albeit increasing) amt of tokens in circulation
will cro be burn?

03_168

Reaction score
hi guys, have been scrolling this thread since March, before the crash.
Have bought SAND at $0.8x and EFI at $0.7X and a few others that haven't move much. Also bought SLND at around $10 which have since dropped by half.

Wanna thank someone who shared IMX few weeks ago, researched it, bought in at $5, almost doubled now.
Anyone else wanna share altcoins that have short/mid/long term potential? (No meme coins preferred..)
For me I'm looking at -Short term potentials: TCG2, DFL (metaverse coins), SAND / MANA has the first movers advantage but these may go up a bit too with the current hype. and also looking at mid/longterm potential: THETA.

Sauron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been getting some cro to try my hand at farming. Must say it is a whole new world for a crypto noob

fateless

Reaction score
lol ya...i think i always buy high sell low

but trying to learn to be patient and calm

last night sand price kept dropping, i decided to be brave and buy in more

this morning am happy when i opened my portfolio
Sorry but I think this is gambling mindset. No?

blurpandasg2014

Reaction score
Which exchange accepts BNB (BEP20)? Binance sg only offers BEP2 while Gemini do not have BNB option. Really hassle since Binance.com got blocked by MAS

CarmenSanDiego

Reaction score
I remembered someone here mentioned topping up CRO card with dbs debit card no charge. I tried topping up my CRO card with dbs mca debit card and got charged 2.8%? Anyone experienced the same?

Velton

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. How do you go about with the upgrade?

Have to admit CDC is really on point with their marketing and getting people to stake and lock them in on separate platforms to get the benefits.
Just contact the CS. Pls have $50 ready in your debit card.

wievi83

Reaction score
3-4x is a bit too high expectation.

I will target $1 first then $1.50.
IMO 3x might be possible if you're investing in it long term. Doesn't mean that 3x in Jan next year but more of end of the next year 2022.

I see there is a new interesting coin also listed on Crypto.com. It's VVS. Can some experts here share their insights?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vvs-finance/
It seems the liquidity is quite high for a new coin and right now it's only available only in Crypto.com.
https://vvs.finance/info
Not a financial advice. DYOR

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.