[Official] Cyberpunk 2077

contacted

Reaction score
Vehicles looks awesome!

Cyberpunk 2077 — Night City Wire: Episode 4

Richliao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like a futuristic gta v with some watchdog in it...not really looking forward to this...

contacted

Reaction score
Looks like a futuristic gta v with some watchdog in it...not really looking forward to this...
Well you can roughly generalize the gameplay as such but I'm confident that CDPR (Witcher 3) are going to create a very strong narrative game. How the missions play out etc, and e.g. you can complete the game without killing a single enemy...

Denieduvo

Reaction score
Delayed to 10 Dec 2020...

4th NCW and 4th release date... More to come?

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-bullies-everspace-2-into-january/

Yesterday, Grinding Gear Games delayed Path of Exile's 3.13 update to sometime in January, so players don't have to "choose between these two games," and today Rockfish Games announced that Everspace 2's planned Early Access release has also been pushed back.

"Let’s get the cyber elephant out of the room right away: The Cyberpunk 2077 release has just been pushed back to December 10, which is a major blow to our planned Everspace 2 Early Access release in mid-December," the studio said in a Kickstarter update. "Not only will every media outlet and content creator cover the arguably most-anticipated AAA game in history throughout the entire holiday season (and not much else), we also know that there’s quite a bit of audience overlap within our community (and our team)."

As a result, Everspace 2 will launch into Early Access sometime in January instead. "We are aware that Everspace 2 fans will be unhappy, but competing with the arguably most anticipated videogame in history is just not a good idea," Rockfish said in an email.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a9negrZ_460s.jpg

congster2

Master Member
Reaction score
Could it be disappointing? I like the witcher 3 kind of genre and can’t help but feel this could be disappointing for me 😆

Denieduvo

Reaction score
Could it be disappointing? I like the witcher 3 kind of genre and can’t help but feel this could be disappointing for me 😆

Manage expectation then...for me this is the only futuristic cyberworld game that I've seen and it's my gem so I'm pretty excited

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.