[Official] Cyberpunk 2077

ultrasad

Master Member
Reaction score
The game is ahead of its time.

The chase for graphics is ruining the game. Even near top end boxes can't run at full settings.

This will not work well for business. Average PC and consoles need to be able to run it smoothly at least in low settings and when they are multi tasking other tasks for business to work.

The number of hardcore gamers who spend immense $ to play games won't cut it for a business to run

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Patch 1.05 for pc coming soon.

Improving the processing power of amd cpu 6 core and below only.

CSNation

Banned
Reaction score
The game is ahead of its time.

The chase for graphics is ruining the game. Even near top end boxes can't run at full settings.

This will not work well for business. Average PC and consoles need to be able to run it smoothly at least in low settings and when they are multi tasking other tasks for business to work.

The number of hardcore gamers who spend immense $ to play games won't cut it for a business to run

It is more like CDproject should just upfront say it will be a PS5 or Xbox series X launch title. Like Stadia.

Stadia is late 2018 era hardware. Trying to run on older gen is basically hopeless.

On PS5 and Xbox Series X mostly ok.

hg2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cant find PS5 in stock ):

Dunno if my 2700X and 2080 can run the game not..

probably need to run in windowed mode @ 1440p

Can stop looking for PS5, unless u are a spiderman fans...

Due to overwhelm customers complains, Cyberpunk has been kicked out from PS stores and sony offers refund... wonder how they can pass the certifications in the first place? hmmmm

Jurchen King

Master Member
Reaction score
lAlready get bitten on Mafia 3. one of the worse pre-order game i bought..

i'm putting alot of hope on Mafia 3..

but then after 1hr of the game realized it's too repetitive and the AI is dumb

Wow, actually I enjoyed Mafia 3. I remembered making the effort to platinium that game on PS4. Yes, I agree it was repetitive. The same routine of threatening the business boss with knife to throat became an Internet meme :s13:. But it was fun, taking over mob businesses one by one until player became the BOSS of the entire underworld. The brutal execution moves were very cool! It was more violent than Mafia 1 or 2. To be fair, Mafia 3 was more of a successor to the "Godfather", "Godfather 2" and "Scarface" video games than the Mafia franchise. I guess if players like myself who enjoyed those games also enjoyed Mafia 3.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Can stop looking for PS5, unless u are a spiderman fans...

Due to overwhelm customers complains, Cyberpunk has been kicked out from PS stores and sony offers refund... wonder how they can pass the certifications in the first place? hmmmm

Past reputation or money. In anyway they have exhausted all their goodwill and reputation

lumpee

Reaction score
1.05 on the PC seems to cause my game to lag sia. before that dont have wan....zzzzz

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score
1.05 on the PC seems to cause my game to lag sia. before that dont have wan....zzzzz

For my case, it was DLSS since when 1.04 patch is out and even 1.05, im still facing issue. If i disable DLSS, i can play non stop, no crashes, but i gotta disable RT since it is eating my 2080ti alive and without dlss, i cannot achieve 40-50fps at all.

However, im researching whether it is dx12 causing error because the error code lies with dx12 error message. One thing to note, im on win10 1909 build and according to windows, there's dx12 ultimate on 2004 build which i suspect perhaps i might need this to work.

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

You may wanna try "verify" the game properties local file again. Sometime it will fixes the issue.

Denieduvo

Reaction score

Not sure if it's because I progressed further into game so more stuff prone to bugs or what, every patch has gotten worse and more glitches. Lucky already finish the main story haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.