[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got the pet groot already.. as usual the revamp earth set for barb is fun to play solo or group.. the new ring mighty band is op as ****.. anyway very enjoyable to play.. just side note the set dungeon still a bitch

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
free set item is the new thing in S5...crusader is getting invoker (thorn set)...quite boring..but no choice, it's time for me to play crusader cos it's the least played char..

Wyvern8

Reaction score
I am playing Wiz now.. So whats the recommended set for S5..? Oh and also where to put the P-points into...?

Thanks.. :D

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah riao pple already complete GR100 with wiz as only dps in a 4 man group. u ask for build. :D

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
always dump into vit, AR, LOH, and CHC or CDR for the beginning..until you get the full set then readjust...
my crud needs more CDR so I am dumping into CDR for now...need to spam Phalanx and Akarat..

Wyvern8

Reaction score
I do have a few Wiz in the past. But not good to solo. Join Grp play, so embarassing to keep dying a few times and need help resuract.

Still havent give up. Still like to play Wiz.. :D

Need to find where to put the points and also the skills set. Now using disintegrate and Meteor. Limping.. haha...

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
invoker is melee build..using reflect (thorns) and good for falling sword and primary attack like punish, slash..can be really tiring to whack and whack..

phalanx is getting the pet to do the work...primary attack only to generate wrath...

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the earth build is good, i have 150 fury, 1 leap generate 30fury, 3 leaps = 90 fury + warcry can get 150 fury very fast,, 1 boulder toss 150fury will reduce 5 seconds of my leap cooldown.. leap cooldown is 10 seconds, so if can get 50% CDR (15% from gok, 12.5% from diamon gem, 15% from Paragon and 8-9% from shoulder) can get infinite leaps and boulder toss.. 1 boulder toss can kill t9 elites liao..

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so power ?

i also surprise when i toss 1 elites pack and the whole pack die instantly (my dps was like 500k now already 900k).. from t4 to t9 within few hours.. just need to find right leg weapon, boot, bracer and ring..

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
damn..did I use a wrong char this time ?

no more twister barb?? all my gear in S3 useless liao..

Akky85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally melee wiz gets some love... Been playing melee wiz since S1 and finally get to be the limelight :s13::s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.