[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't like that la.. I am also leacher.. But once I can help I sure will help

the pub match ur lvl and difficulty..i can see hundred pub in t10 onword . some players join community channel to get party because pub group mostly scrub or leecher

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
more satkiness. yest only saw 1 barb in hard tier. norm to tier 6 all 0 again. just played a while then koon liao. managed up from lvl 5 to 11.. jin satki.
i can help you plvling to 70

Don't like that la.. I am also leacher.. But once I can help I sure will help

haha just saying those in public game sometime no manner.. go t10 wear all yellow

slogd3ad

Reaction score
I'm planning to play diablo 3 again after stopped playing it just a couple of months after the release... haha

Not sure whether to buy the expansion..

add me ... lonely le... mabok#6260

nonameless

Reaction score
I'm planning to play diablo 3 again after stopped playing it just a couple of months after the release... haha

i think u need to buy the expansion.

Planning to start playing d3 on pc. Any guild I can join ? Don't wish to play alone.

edmw got space whats your btag

AC2

Reaction score

now got sales for the expansion. best time to consider

AC2

Reaction score
Ya, notice about the sale.. still considering it.
Got sg people still playing? seems like no sg people exists in d3 world...

in EDMW guild we are just a few of us playing :) I mean no one is rushing so play at your own pace. basically nowadays ppl just play for season. once achieved the objective. just wait for next season . maybe until the necro class comes out can experiment abit.

Last edited:

Valour

Master Member
Reaction score
in EDMW guild we just us a few of us playing :) I mean no one is rushing so play at your own pace. basically nowadays ppl just play for season. once achieved the objective. just wait for next season . maybe until the necro class comes out can experiment abit.

Sic ur battle tag?

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last night play d2 sia.. until act 2 and learnt the wrong skill after reset skill.. need to lvl new char..

katoboy

Reaction score
Hi guy can anyone advise me where I can purchase the Diablo 3 PC game and price prefer east side shop if not anyplace thank :)

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guy can anyone advise me where I can purchase the Diablo 3 PC game and price prefer east side shop if not anyplace thank :)

I suggest you buy from blizzard official store which currently running a 50% discount.. you can get D3+ROS for like 19.90usd?? that support cheap

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.