[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Milo-Dino

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does the new improvement on equipping follower help alot? Like follower can finally deal decent damage?

If not it still the same stunt and heal stuff.. Just add more slots for u to keep items?

zensushi

Reaction score
Does the new improvement on equipping follower help alot? Like follower can finally deal decent damage?

If not it still the same stunt and heal stuff.. Just add more slots for u to keep items?

At high Greater Rift levels, followers are still not useful in terms of damage dealt.

However, the few items on followers that "emanate" are effectively additional Kanai's Cube slots equipped.

The ones recommended are:
  • The Flavor of Time
  • Nemesis Bracers

For farming, add the below:
  • Gloves of Worship
  • Sage's Journey (3-piece set bonus)
  • Cain's Destiny (3-piece set bonus) (with Ring of Royal Granduer for concurrent Sage's Journey set equipped)

Also, their reworked abilities/skills have made the Scoundrel & Enchantress the top choices for high-level play.

salvare000

Reaction score
looking for people to play with. Just started playing D3 after a long time. Currently grinding bounties. PLvl 41 Seasonal Crusader here. PM me your ign so i can add u if you're interested.

zensushi

Reaction score
looking for people to play with. Just started playing D3 after a long time. Currently grinding bounties. PLvl 41 Seasonal Crusader here. PM me your ign so i can add u if you're interested.

Which server are you playing in?

zensushi

Reaction score
I may be able to help with some leveling. Add & join me if you see me in-game.

TasBurrfoot#11914

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.