[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got source got source??

In the datamined notes lo:

p2_3_BodyAdventureMode: Reality has shifted - Greater Rifts no longer require trials, Nephalem Rifts no longer need keys, and Bounties are now a great source of gold, crafting recipes and materials. Has the world gone mad?

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Complain more, let leg gems be account wide and like knn cube be passively selectable 3 gems power at any one time. :D

iridiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Complain more, let leg gems be account wide and like knn cube be passively selectable 3 gems power at any one time. :D

not feasible because for hardcore players , if they lose the gem , they would want to have backup gems

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not feasible because for hardcore players , if they lose the gem , they would want to have backup gems

i think most hardcore players wont want that.. i think they prefer they will not lost their leg gem upon dead..

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All along I used Physical WW IKBB to clear and got not much issue with damage and fury. Cleared 54 within 11 mins earlier this month and didn't bother to progress after that.. haha..

Lightning COE procs will surely bring the dmg very high but Physical got bloodshed which procs extremely frequently doing extra AOE dmg everytime.

I didn't use reaper wrap nor weapon master passive but only Ancient fury to generate fury and can maintain almost 100% uptime so I use berserker rage passive which gives a nice 25% dmg boost as well.

Can advise? How to improve? Playing style?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/EvalOne-6589/hero/61479117

jimlwk

Reaction score

Actually your gear quite ok liao leh. If want more improvement then,

1) Gloves: Str, Vit, CHC, CHD
2) RORG: Str, CHC/CHD , IAS, Socket
3) Belt: Str, Vit, AR, Life%
4) Boot: Str, Vit, AR, WW dmg%
5) IKBB: Str, Vit, Dmg%, Socket

Follower try for CDR for all his gear:

1) Ammy: Ess of Johan
2) Ring: Wyrdward with chance to stun as high as possible. With unit is fine
3) Weapon: Eun Jang Do: 19% is nice, change cold dmg to lightning as the normal attacks can proc wyrdward to stun RG. Do not gem green in weapon as follower chd cap is 100% only. Use diamond or ruby.

Skills and passives are perfect except Revenge. Use Rend Multilate.

Legendary Gems: Gogok, Taeguk and BoTT

Playstyle is quite simple. Cast CotA and WotB then start to WW. Let Gogok build to 15 stack and WotB on then recast CotA to snapshot your attack speed then Ancients can attack faster and have more fury. I can keep 100% most of the time even soloing RG so extra 25% dmg from Berserker Rage. Rend usually 1-2 times to keep WotB up for RG. Normal mob and elites just be careful rending for extra 10% dmg.

Above is my meta for IKBB ww build which I think can clear 55+. The better and more advanced meta is the BK swords with Zodiac ring build can go 60+.

Add me keithxm#6161 if wanna rift together ;)

Last edited:

YengAC

Reaction score
Hello,

Is there Seasonal active and high Grift SG clan?

I been searching around but no result. would like to join a SG clan and do 4man 67++.

My main is DH and some time play WD.

add me Zenip#1556

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Started playing my NS pet WD again (6pc zuni, TnT, CoE, w/o smk and MoJ). The clear speed is so inconsistent, I can finished a GR36 somewhere between under 7 and over 14mins.

negativzero

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Is there Seasonal active and high Grift SG clan?

I been searching around but no result. would like to join a SG clan and do 4man 67++.

My main is DH and some time play WD.

add me Zenip#1556

no 70+ no talk :vijayadmin:

MianBaoFren

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Started playing my NS pet WD again (6pc zuni, TnT, CoE, w/o smk and MoJ). The clear speed is so inconsistent, I can finished a GR36 somewhere between under 7 and over 14mins.

this combo is not possible. :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.