[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

jimlwk

Reaction score
Nobody likes RMT too, but it seems like people enjoyed that feature in vanilla Diablo 3. Sometimes will see people nostalgia they sold some item for US$250 on the RMAH. :s13: I don't think there is a single company that managed to fight the RMT problems outside of the game sadly...

Haha, I also earned a good $300 USD from rmah but i wasnt playing, I was sniping for deals.. Many ppl can think back about their gd deals but overall, they do agree with Blizz restrictions on trading.

As long as trading dont lead to p2w, I dun mind.. Something like WoW would be gd..

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Sorry if I am off topic a little. Somehow I feel how long can Blizz sustain with season mode play. Or is Blizz planning for another Expan Pac..?

MianBaoFren

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry if I am off topic a little. Somehow I feel how long can Blizz sustain with season mode play. Or is Blizz planning for another Expan Pac..?

actually season isn't bad but it's getting way too long. 3 months is fine but i doubt their development team is given enough funds to churn out interesting stuff every 3 months.

an expac is definitely in their plans. but dun count on it being well received unless it is able to bring in fresh features and fix the many problems in the game.

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sadly, I am leaderboard player so can't accept p2w players in leaderboard. Can't imagine my end game to be spamming trade chat and eyeing for gd deals to flip and stuff. tt's not playing imo.
so do you think better to do gr42+ all day long or doing higher gr wth perma cc or trying to fish gr to get higher gr achievment?
not getting bored meh? trading is to escape that cycle..

just make the leaderboard can only join by those self found item will do..

jimlwk

Reaction score
so do you think better to do gr42+ all day long or doing higher gr wth perma cc or trying to fish gr to get higher gr achievment?
not getting bored meh? trading is to escape that cycle..

just make the leaderboard can only join by those self found item will do..

If bored then take a break or play other games loh. I prefer to speed run 42s with friends to get the gear and perhaps even share with them.

Just a self-found leaderboard and bring back free trade aint gonna cut it as ppl can just buy gear and farm self found items at high gr upgrade gems easily.

Cryptrus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i cant play for now... upgraded win10 and the AMD card driver keep crashing... damn it... hv to wait for a better driver...

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If bored then take a break or play other games loh. I prefer to speed run 42s with friends to get the gear and perhaps even share with them.

Just a self-found leaderboard and bring back free trade aint gonna cut it as ppl can just buy gear and farm self found items at high gr upgrade gems easily.

ok, GEMS are also broken in my opinion..

you need good team to upgrade your Gems beyond LVL 60 and it's not easy without Perma CC and 2 ancient kridershot dh / gg tal wiz with ancient weapon..

I think, we should set a max limit.. and make more rewards for solo play. Let said solo play GR will get 6 chances to upgrade while party will give you 3 chances to upgrade the gems.

once you set the max limit for gem, i think the P2W aspect of lvling with paid gears are very slim.. or we can said neglectable

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
new patch come liao ah?
omg my stash no place for my current season's cahracter items liao lol.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can leh, played from 1am to 230am use main monk to unlock kanais' cube, do all 5 acts' bounties on T7 for mats to extract leg power... ***** boring la the bounties. Some bounites have super long corridors. Need to kill bosses again, and those ***** long corridors. WD must use chicken runs or else slow like f. Think will use lightning WW barbs to farm mats now. Monks feel a wee bit slow.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.