[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
d3 reddit seems trying to force everyone to play dps .. i think the community really destroying a good game.. 1st blood AH, 2nd MF gears, 3rd support CC char.. and now they want to remove those exp gears players as well.. knn.. just play 1 type of style sia.

buibuisnail

Reaction score
when season 4?

so all season items cannot use in next season?

anyone can sic crusader build? i ish noob.

I_are_Chewren

Master Member
Reaction score
UE + Yang's Recurve + Calamity, Cinder, RORG cube enhance + DML + Firewraps +Focus/Restraint + HF amulet + Hunter's Wrath + Lacuni. Season 4 lets go!

Last edited:

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
when season 4?

so all season items cannot use in next season?

anyone can sic crusader build? i ish noob.

Season 4 is on 28th August. But that's US timing. For SG it shud be on Sat.

Former season items will be moved to non-seasonal stash/characters. If you play new season, you will start off as if it's a brand new account. Zero gold, zero items.

buibuisnail

Reaction score
Season 4 is on 28th August. But that's US timing. For SG it shud be on Sat.

Former season items will be moved to non-seasonal stash/characters. If you play new season, you will start off as if it's a brand new account. Zero gold, zero items.

ouch. ta's like soon? so will builds be different in new season?

cal127

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've been sober for more than 6 months still don't feel the urge to go back in. Now they give us the horadric cube. Damn blizz. :s13:

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol, no elite guarding this kanai cube.. knn i tot i need to fight big uber type of elites before pick up this cube..

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol ya I just dash ard looking for entry spots. Then found a room with a golden WoTW ghost pointing to the cube. Grab it, zulle appears and then that's it. Gotten the cube.

Default WW barbs, best for Kanai's mat farming. Mathael is hurting ***** hard on T7. Cannot imagine T10. May need to cube cold ammy.

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i abused the forge legendary with rare to get smk. =P

just craft a bunch of ceremonial knives and roll until get. even managed to get a ancient version. i hit 2 with the first 10 i rerolled. i accidently trashed 1 and got a 3rd one after 20 rerolls.

i think they will nerf or tweak this soon as its quite a low cost way to get the legendary u are missing.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I kadala many bracers from 1k blood shards, then each time bag full, go cube transmute rare to leg bracers but still cannot get the HOTA bracers. Gotten the SS bracers 3 times though.

Will try crafting soon for SMK, DoD, GoJ, BK and FotVP mighty weapons. Congrats on your ancient SMK!

Heron_Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
UE + Yang's Recurve + Calamity, Cinder, RORG cube enhance + DML + Firewraps +Focus/Restraint + HF amulet + Hunter's Wrath + Lacuni. Season 4 lets go!

Using something similar, but my cube now is Thunderfury/Cinder/CoE. Burst damage is damn good.

Got a decent Yang on my first bow upgrade, and a decent DML also. All non-ancient, but let my noob DH clear GR40 with 8 minutes to spare.

I_are_Chewren

Master Member
Reaction score
Using something similar, but my cube now is Thunderfury/Cinder/CoE. Burst damage is damn good.

Got a decent Yang on my first bow upgrade, and a decent DML also. All non-ancient, but let my noob DH clear GR40 with 8 minutes to spare.

yr build good for solo. non ancient means no good.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.