[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

KarmaStrikesBack

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yah, I did equip those two. Perhaps I am not used to it yet. Because for Multishot, its simply spaming all the way, once vengeance runs out, then switch to evasive fire to generate the hatred. But for Shadow Mantle set, its different.. But at least, it rekindle me back into D3 S10 game...:)

You cant keep vaulting without using impale

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Use seethe instead of dark heart. Cube visage of gunes. Chain of shadows gives you free vaults for 2 secs after using impale. This should be enough for 2-3 vaults

Hinana

Reaction score
I bought RoS only at Season 8 when Blizzard was having sales (January).

Don't worry too much about empty server, there are always players doing Rift/Bounty mode.

zensushi

Reaction score
I've ran all of Season 10 solo.

Recently a satki Wizard (I think? Or was he a Crusader... :o) from our guild dropped by during my Nephalem Rift run... but found me too noob to party with. :eek: :cry:

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah... Who?? Sexpose the nick?

I've ran all of Season 10 solo.

Recently a satki Wizard (I think? Or was he a Crusader... :o) from our guild dropped by during my Nephalem Rift run... but found me too noob to party with. :eek: :cry:

Gattberserk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone still playing RoS?

I came back after quitted for like 3 years. :s13:

Add me or invite me to clan. Guts#6167

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Later tonight guys ? Need to clear one more conquest so I can get the extra stash...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.