[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dunno wol or generator monk. I just see the streamer open the Ptr leaderboard, it’s monk highest. Monk generally not very fun for me. Esp since I can’t speed bounty with him. Also I prefer generator monk, have the 扫地神僧 feel.

urbanbootless

Reaction score
monks will get nerfed, they usually do.

More like monks won't get buffed, that's blizzard's take on balancing, buff one end up, the other season the other and so it goes. Not a bad game though, just can't compete in the market right now.

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Probably just play to get the wings and the last stash tab.

Sent from Shin Getter while using GAGT

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also trying to gear my DH.
Struggling to do the journey.
Hahaha

Sent from Shin Getter while using GAGT

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only bunko helping. The rest like gone into farming frenzy act blur ignore request for helping to plvl. This is something really sad for the guild. Very disappointed honestly speaking since I always offered on my own to plvl when I can during the past few season.

Sutebenu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am playing DH.. Almost fully geared soloing GR80/90 for gemming. You're welcomed to leech in my games if you want.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.