[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
56Alr6ll.jpg

Can someone advise, should I roll away the dex or the AD?
I'm a multishot DH
Thank you very much

Sent from Shin Getter while using GAGT

zensushi

Reaction score
Just started playing again in the past week. I think I missed out seasons 14 & 15.

Still haven't gotten any stash tabs from the seasons. :sad:

Playing WD, just reached Paragon 80-ish. Mish-mash gear still. :eek: :o

AC2

Reaction score
I am playing every evening. U can join me to get some loots if u want on rift. I am just playing casually.
Look for zelda12344 or zelda if u are in Clan EDMW

zensushi

Reaction score
I am playing every evening. U can join me to get some loots if u want on rift. I am just playing casually.
Look for zelda12344 or zelda if u are in Clan EDMW

Thank you! Very kind of you.

I only get to play very late at night, after my girls are asleep & usually while waiting for football matches to kick off.

To be honest, I am not very sure how to play the game in multi-player mode. Haven't done much of it...like am I suppose to stay safe & just leech? Or should I try to participate?

In the early days, I thought the way to play was to gang up while bounty-hunting. It was a while before I realised players were expected to split up to complete the overall tasks faster. :o

Last edited:

AC2

Reaction score
This season is fun cos set are buff and the rorg buff makes u do more damage) or more def

urbanbootless

Reaction score
I just can't get into the game anymore. I love the lore, but that end game...Rifting and rifting and rifting, though it would be relaxing but the monotony is killing me.

BTW, have you heard that Blizzard hired Witcher 3 creative director for Diablo 4 project??

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the normal answer would tend to be 'farm at the rift that you can clear in less than 5min'.
The more runs you can make, the higher chance you can get the primal.

Sent from Shin Getter while using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.