[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
season 24
2.2k paragon FB
Looking for active Singaporean Clan playing on Aus server preferably
How to efficiently hit so high paragon? Keep pushing max gr?

Now I'm only para 800+. Gr 110 already takes me 7mins :(

L0rdr1v3t

Reaction score
How to efficiently hit so high paragon? Keep pushing max gr?

Now I'm only para 800+. Gr 110 already takes me 7mins :(
Always start with meta heroes. Cause pushing high grs when the team of 4 is the correct meta it makes everything so easy. Typically the lower gr is a zbarb, zdh, 2 wiz. Once hit the 140 and above I have done it with zBarb, zDh, zMonk and wiz.

It's good to start with dh GOD as you build it u can collect zDH items and build both at the same time. Understand what items are required for both builds so you won't throw staff that you might need.

I'm a 17mil dmg firebird wiz and I don't solo ever to push my gr. As long as hero is meta for speeds at the start it's easy to find group

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Always start with meta heroes. Cause pushing high grs when the team of 4 is the correct meta it makes everything so easy. Typically the lower gr is a zbarb, zdh, 2 wiz. Once hit the 140 and above I have done it with zBarb, zDh, zMonk and wiz.

It's good to start with dh GOD as you build it u can collect zDH items and build both at the same time. Understand what items are required for both builds so you won't throw staff that you might need.

I'm a 17mil dmg firebird wiz and I don't solo ever to push my gr. As long as hero is meta for speeds at the start it's easy to find group
Then different. I only play solo. And yes I'm GoD demon hunter

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow, at Torment 16, I cannot even finish a bounty. My damages according to Detail page is 474K, life is 620K.
Detail page meaning main screen or in game?

Main screen I'm at 4.9m damage... In game shows 6+m before triggering buffs.. I run on 500k life only

Haman

Reaction score
Detail page meaning main screen or in game?

Main screen I'm at 4.9m damage... In game shows 6+m before triggering buffs.. I run on 500k life only
Wow.. damages in million! In game, the lobby where all the merchants are there. Can clear Torment 9, GR 43 within 5 to 6 mins if don dilly dally..during buff, can go up to 680k damages.

Haman

Reaction score
Wow, at Torment 16, I cannot even finish a bounty. My damages according to Detail page is 474K, life is 620K.
I found a guide from Blizzard forum and followed it - Zodiac Rend (Season 20), changed the set to Waste and now I can clear Torment 16 GR 75. Currently 475 Paragon.

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I found a guide from Blizzard forum and followed it - Zodiac Rend (Season 20), changed the set to Waste and now I can clear Torment 16 GR 75. Currently 475 Paragon.
Just follow guides in icy veins....

L0rdr1v3t

Reaction score
Regarding guides i think the best and most detailed one will be from maxroll.gg their guide on every class with different options is very clear and current

Haman

Reaction score
Regarding guides i think the best and most detailed one will be from maxroll.gg their guide on every class with different options is very clear and current
Yup, for my WW Rend barb, Maxroll.gg also made reference to the Blizzard forum post done by the old birds there.

zensushi

Reaction score
A great way to augment your choice items this season 25.

A Rank 3 Soul Shard (upgraded 3× with the Hellforge Embers) has the augment level of a level 125 Legendary Gem!

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to install? I cant find it in google store nor apple store..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.