[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

flingstar

Reaction score
Just to share can play on PC with VPN. Open VPN on non blocked country. Create new Battle net account with country like in the US and proceed to play. Latency based on your vpn. Very polished game and you dont really have to spend money if you are not aiming for the leaderboard or PVP. Laggy for me using surfshark but good way to test the game before launching on the 22nd. Mobile version can use tap tap app

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm more inclined to just play and try for ownself. Since there's no upfront cost involved, can just stop at any time

Rogue

Reaction score
Problem is you are feeding into their measurement metrics. This will influence all future games developed by the company as well as other companies waiting to follow with said practices. More monetizations, NFT, copy pasta game-play, in-game stores, in-game ads, hidden caps/stonewalls, etc.

Pity the bar is set so low now...

Also see the f-up singapore regional prices for games in steam lately? lol.

zensushi

Reaction score
Still playing Diablo III now. Currently double bounty caches in Season.

Eagerly looking forward to Diablo IV.

Rogue

Reaction score
Freaking expensive for a GAAS. Also "season" is not yet available. Wait for steam, game pass release or heavy discount. Else let the FOMO consumes you.

Brionic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Battle Pass clarification

Previous closed beta tester here, some comments:

1) graphics is really nice, more towards dark/gothic theme (like POE but better)
2) many MMO elements - open world, group bosses, group dungeons etc
3) enemies have more abilities compared to predecessors
4) fast pace combat like D3

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is amd 5800 16gb ddr4 ram and 3060ti enough to run mid setting?
5800 + 16gb ran + 3060ti looks should be able to run max settings unless d4 got 4 or 8k...
and i am no where close to 5800 + 16gb ddr4 and 3060ti

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good to heard. Will return to pc for d4. There is crossplay and crosssave so i will buy both pc and ps5 version. Last time i was playing d3 on 1st gen intel i3 asus laptop. But this time around not playing till midnight liao. Already old man in early 40s lol
haha.... not also cant play till so late la... i think max 10-11pm close shop...

zensushi

Reaction score
Gonna pre-purchase D4! :s12: :s12:

Not sure if my outdated rig will be able to run the game or not, though... šŸ˜­

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.