[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think I go make another GR40 run with this stock set first since just gotten the 11k LOH bracers. Last time I ran took 19mins to complete.

iridiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lai lai, what to reroll?

nZeJeLg.png

Have a gifted normal IKBB with exactly the same weapon damage, this ancient one gives more str and more vit.

I can reroll damage to 2300 which is a 15% increase, so reroll socket to 10% is not worth it.
Currently doing a lightning ww build (rorg, coe) (no unity rings)

jHxoub0.png

Life sustain is through inspiring presence, rend blood lust, LOH 27k (rorg 8k, para 8k, ancient repaer wraps braces 11k), LPFS 800 IK belt.

Two options:
1) reroll base wpn dmg.
2) reroll socket to life per fury spent.

Pro barbs what would you do?
Post your character .

jimlwk

Reaction score
This build can go solo to GR45?:eek:

LOL, my build is leech one leh. Can solo but it excels at group play. Usually Zdps deals minimum dmg. At least I have EP (with SWK + Gungdo) to deal pretty decent dmg. Especially if my team dps can kill fast, the Cyclone+EP blasting will be accelerated leading to even faster clear.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok my next gem to up.. i need to up many gems...

how about pain gem good to use for ww baba?

wee weee babr
1) Taeguk (no lvl req)
2) Trapped (need lvl 25)

3) a) Gogok (no lvl req ) b) Pain Enhancer (need lvl 25) <-- your choice.

iridiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If you don't already have a gift then wait for it. When you have a gift , enchant the weapon to turn the socket into life per fury spent first

All you need is LPFS on your weapon and belt and this would allow you to include more damage stuff .

List of things to change once you have LPFS on both items :
1) get rid of life on hit on your rorg and get a crit version
2) Vit instead of Life on hit on your reapers
3) rend bloodbath instead of blood lust for immense thrash clearing
4) ruthless / brawler instead of inspiring presence.

As a ww6Ik4 barb , you don't need Googok , use pain enhancer instead.

Googok is used more for the cdr + ias combination . Since you can perma wrath by using rend , you don't need googok. Pain enhancer is better.

For your amulet , you want Crit chance / dmg socket + ele or stre ( to put in Bane of the trapped for a huge increase in damage around you - the secondary effect triggers the primary effect if an enemy is within a certain range of you

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you don't already have a gift then wait for it. When you have a gift , enchant the weapon to turn the socket into life per fury spent first

All you need is LPFS on your weapon and belt and this would allow you to include more damage stuff .

List of things to change once you have LPFS on both items :
1) get rid of life on hit on your rorg and get a crit version
2) Vit instead of Life on hit on your reapers
3) rend bloodbath instead of blood lust for immense thrash clearing
4) ruthless / brawler instead of inspiring presence.

As a ww6Ik4 barb , you don't need Googok , use pain enhancer instead.

Googok is used more for the cdr + ias combination . Since you can perma wrath by using rend , you don't need googok. Pain enhancer is better.

For your amulet , you want Crit chance / dmg socket + ele or stre ( to put in Bane of the trapped for a huge increase in damage around you - the secondary effect triggers the primary effect if an enemy is within a certain range of you

Thanks, rorg with crit is a bitch to farm, I farm every night. I note your suggestion. PE no use now because not levelled, so using gogok first. Have a str, crit chance, crit dmg soc travellers pledge in my stash with PE gemmed waiting to be levelled.

Actually I don't want rend, thinking if with high enough cdr, I get just ww alone.

nobrain1

Reaction score
Actually I don't want rend, thinking if with high enough cdr, I get just ww alone.

Rend gives very DOT with wrath set 500% dmg. u shld keep it as a skill if using wrath set. cdr is not too impt for a 4ik barb as long as u spend enuff fury to keep up wotb.

nobrain1

Reaction score
4ik barb good for solo, if u see 2bk weapon barb, then gg liao, u can't keep up with their ww most of the time. barb only good at crowd and clear trash, once come to rg is hosey liao...

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4ik barb good for solo, if u see 2bk weapon barb, then gg liao, u can't keep up with their ww most of the time. barb only good at crowd and clear trash, once come to rg is hosey liao...
my ww barb wont run forward leaving trash.. so dont worry.. i play all classes so i know the feeling

idiots

Reaction score

The oni exception is rat king rg. n prerequisite is you must have mara amulet aso...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.