[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rend gives very DOT with wrath set 500% dmg. u shld keep it as a skill if using wrath set. cdr is not too impt for a 4ik barb as long as u spend enuff fury to keep up wotb.

i have a very noob q to ask on how to keep wotb up...
i have to spend fury to maintain wotb up right?
dont know why mine keep going off...

jimlwk

Reaction score
one more noob q.. what is rcr.. i dont keep track of all the short names... got list i can look at?

RCR is Resource Cost Reduction. So your paragon points should not put points into RCR.

To keep Wotb up, you need to rend prolly 7-9 times to spend the fury in addition to ww.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RCR is Resource Cost Reduction. So your paragon points should not put points into RCR.

To keep Wotb up, you need to rend prolly 7-9 times to spend the fury in addition to ww.

when i ww.. i always run too so i am spending fury as i go..

jimlwk

Reaction score
when i ww.. i always run too so i am spending fury as i go..

You mean you use Sprint skill? It is not qualified as an attack wor.

Look at IK 4 set again.

Reduce the cooldown of Wrath of the Berserker and Call of the Ancients by 3 seconds for every 10 Fury you spend with an attack.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not run la. Rend. I rend with lacerate for extra damage.
sorry my bad... i always tot that running is spending fury~~

You mean you use Sprint skill? It is not qualified as an attack wor.

Look at IK 4 set again.

Reduce the cooldown of Wrath of the Berserker and Call of the Ancients by 3 seconds for every 10 Fury you spend with an attack.
sorry my bad... i always tot that running is spending fury~~

Or easier use the 2 bul kathos weapon set.
i am using the 2 wep set..

idiots

Reaction score

u need rcr on your para, though not on your items... the reason is the passive berserker rage where u need to maintain full fury as much as possible for additional 25% dmg..without rcr, you use more fury than u generate when you rend, resulting in shorter uptime of berserker rage.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.