[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
10weeks should be ideal per season but the developer need to speed up dev for new items every 10weeks quite challenging..

gearing up a char is too easy.. while getting ancient weapon with good roll is challenging..

negativzero

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after u get one he will say no 2 SMK no tok and then no ancient no tok
MUAAHHAA

Lol, not so evil la. But seriously, now with the cube, all the 1% drop items become useless liao. Everyone just needs to farm the best ancient they can get now.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol, not so evil la. But seriously, now with the cube, all the 1% drop items become useless liao. Everyone just needs to farm the best ancient they can get now.

i think they will neff alot of the cube.. coz its too op now.. just look at the set items and fnr... then roll till ancient..

negativzero

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think they will neff alot of the cube.. coz its too op now.. just look at the set items and fnr... then roll till ancient..
well thing is now, you can just get a lousy non-ancient SMK and cube it. Then your weapon just get any weapon liao, just need it to be a super good ancient with nice rolls which is easier to get now than ancient SMK with good rolls.

all the Cala, Krider, SMK, just get lousy drop can liao then focus on getting good ancient weapon.

i got no problem with FnR being OP. takes skill to juggle generator and spender to keep up the 125% while dodging mobs.
KNSSSS!

Who go put clannote:

"NO SMK NO TALK"

see liao jin emo
come back play leh ah soh, long time bo see you liao.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally gotten Rhenho Flayer (terrible rolls, will go straight into cube in v2.4) and Corrupted Ashbringer (ancient!, terribly rolled and int base, knn)

Now left SMK... where's me smk...

colonelsoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well thing is now, you can just get a lousy non-ancient SMK and cube it. Then your weapon just get any weapon liao, just need it to be a super good ancient with nice rolls which is easier to get now than ancient SMK with good rolls.

all the Cala, Krider, SMK, just get lousy drop can liao then focus on getting good ancient weapon.

i got no problem with FnR being OP. takes skill to juggle generator and spender to keep up the 125% while dodging mobs.

come back play leh ah soh, long time bo see you liao.

I still active leh!!! Come in WD few grifts and gamble around 9.30pm daily

Sent from Xiaomi Note Pro using GAGT

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fwiw i vaguely remember the extracting legendary power idea came from the community about a year back. *shrugs*

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They do listen out to the community. iirc the monk's gungdo was also an legendary idea.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally gotten Wormwood and The Spider Queen's Grasp. Also cleared GR41, almost deck in all ancient zuni gears, optimistic that that SMK is going to come soon.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.