[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

applebig

Reaction score
coming back D3 again after months. hmm feel like playing sader/barb. whats the build currently in use for them? i'm from the time when phalanx were good and barb were leaping arnd. hahaha.

Wyvern8

Reaction score
coming back D3 again after months. hmm feel like playing sader/barb. whats the build currently in use for them? i'm from the time when phalanx were good and barb were leaping arnd. hahaha.

Somehow the char build becomes quite generic. Like for Barb, it's waste set + pair of BK Swords. Anyway, once you hop online and join a game, just observed those barbs gear, should a a majority fall win this category..

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just waiting for the patch to come actually

zero incentive to play for the moment.

iridiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Look at the leaderboards . If there is a red gem , the build is for speed 40s. If it is white or purple , it is to push solo 50s/60s

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Hi guys, I was wondering if its only for me or you guys also feels the same. Just today, I find difficulty getting into public game. Not sure why. On normal days, I get disconnected maybe say 4x, but today, I simply can't get into the public GR game. Anyone also feeling the same..? :)

Vulpix

Reaction score
Hi guys, I was wondering if its only for me or you guys also feels the same. Just today, I find difficulty getting into public game. Not sure why. On normal days, I get disconnected maybe say 4x, but today, I simply can't get into the public GR game. Anyone also feeling the same..? :)

Are you on a wireless connection?

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
once i reach para 800.. more or less i will play less unless new stuff..
i now para 600+ still no cala.. whereas zero kor kor got so many cala and did not share!@:eek:

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No leh... my is cabled to laptop. Very bad connection. Cannot even squeeze into a game.

now a days.. i need to enter a game half way.. then exit then enter a game else i am stuck at the loading screen..

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Need some advice.. What is the best converted weapon for a Wiz...? I mean, like eg. barb is Bul-Kathos swords, DH is Kridershot.. Then what is for Monk, Crusader and Wiz..? Thanks...

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need some advice.. What is the best converted weapon for a Wiz...? I mean, like eg. barb is Bul-Kathos swords, DH is Kridershot.. Then what is for Monk, Crusader and Wiz..? Thanks...

monk would the the FD or depends on what build u are doing
Crusader would be golden flance or furnace also depends on what build u are doing
and lastly
for wiz some would say snake head or the teleport staff.. or wand of hate..

Wyvern8

Reaction score
monk would the the FD or depends on what build u are doing
Crusader would be golden flance or furnace also depends on what build u are doing
and lastly
for wiz some would say snake head or the teleport staff.. or wand of hate..

Oh I see... thanks.. I always observed those of the same class as mine what they are equiped with. Observed quite a number of Wiz I come across using Serpent Stalker, anyone with Wiz using this..?

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh I see... thanks.. I always observed those of the same class as mine what they are equiped with. Observed quite a number of Wiz I come across using Serpent Stalker, anyone with Wiz using this..?

serpent is the snake head... .. i have no luck ... always did not get.. i only gotten 1 when i on lv 68...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.