[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me only planning to play for the season journey's rewards. After this, go back non-season to cube items and clear stash.

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my advise is to enjoy the lvling to 70 so that you know what are the skills..while your 2nd char or alt, you can get someone to help power lvling..

jimlwk

Reaction score
Me only planning to play for the season journey's rewards. After this, go back non-season to cube items and clear stash.

Season journey reward until pet or the final portrait form? Final portrait very hard to unlock compared to s3.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Season journey reward until pet or the final portrait form? Final portrait very hard to unlock compared to s3.

Pet and 1st portrait ba. I dunno all the requirements yet. Chap 4 still locked by me as not yet lvl 70.

edit:
fwah: final tier is impossible for me
"
the final tier is a red/flame portrait outline with the following requirements for "Guardian" tier:

100 Cube, 3 Conquests, GR60 Solo, TX < 3 min, 70 HC, 3 x 60 Gems, Vault on T7+"

Last edited:

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm at Slayer now,
left the extract 10 Kanai's cube thing.

Extract 10 already, but still didn't get the "flag" leh. Still unchecked.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.