[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You need focus and restraint. You can share ur battlenet id here, else cannot help much.

mrpoker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys sorry for asking noob questions but, once you get all the legendary gems, are you able to salvage 1 that you don't use into forgotten soul so everytime the GR guardian will drop it and you get extra mats this way?

also another thing is for seasonal characters, they transfer your paragon lvl over, but is that on your seasonal character keeping his paragon lvl, or the paragon experience can be applied on your main character as well?

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys sorry for asking noob questions but, once you get all the legendary gems, are you able to salvage 1 that you don't use into forgotten soul so everytime the GR guardian will drop it and you get extra mats this way?

also another thing is for seasonal characters, they transfer your paragon lvl over, but is that on your seasonal character keeping his paragon lvl, or the paragon experience can be applied on your main character as well?

first question is No

2nd requestion, they dont trf the level they trf the experienced earned after the season end

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
U6 monk is imba. Just rolled a WD cos I was too bored. Dunno I'm noob or what but I keep dying to TX uber Diablo with my helltooth WD. 😩

Wolfaro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
T1 is most efficient if u got ww staff and have decent dps

T7 only is you have, IMHO, 3m paper dps
I was at 2.5m if I fully gear but still found it less efficient than t1.

I run t1 with 2.1 dps

I run t10 rift with bonus set so each elite pack guarantee got 2 DB. Usually 3 and high chance of getting gob too.

Alternative run t8 bounties quite effective too. Just stop to kill blue/yellow

Using HOTA barb

MianBaoFren

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I run t10 rift with bonus set so each elite pack guarantee got 2 DB. Usually 3 and high chance of getting gob too.

Alternative run t8 bounties quite effective too. Just stop to kill blue/yellow

Using HOTA barb

T8 onwards will guarantee a db liao. Chicken build + helltooth + sage will get u alot of db in no time

Sent from sinkieland using GAGT

mrpoker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
first question is No

2nd requestion, they dont trf the level they trf the experienced earned after the season end

ahh ok, cause I read they transfer the seasonal character to become a non seasonal one.

so the experienced earned is still stuck to your xfered character or can be used on the main one to lvl up?:s13:

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ahh ok, cause I read they transfer the seasonal character to become a non seasonal one.

so the experienced earned is still stuck to your xfered character or can be used on the main one to lvl up?:s13:

erm the seasonal one becomes non season and ends up with your main char's para

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This build how to keep fury up?

Use fury of ancients shoulder, or bk weapons, or ancient fury on your cota.

Btw i feel the 6pc ww dust devils bonus is more powerful than 6pc ik. Perma spin with bk, together as one, taeguk, hexing pants. 6pc ik also can perma spin but need to trigger wotb for extra damage.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
came in to huat~~

thanks to delay and his friend ong..

now my monk should be missing the wep to complete my sss monk..

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My id : Danny#6181
Class: Monk

Since u have Lion's claw, my advice is without Flow of Eternity (FoE), better not to do SSS monk. Get some yellow daibo and try for a FoE asap. The 2 key components have to be there Lion's claw and Flow of eternity for this build. Also roll socket on both fists (put in emeralds), keep those cool down , they are invaluable. You also need crit chance on one or both rings.

exge89

Reaction score
Since u have Lion's claw, my advice is without Flow of Eternity (FoE), better not to do SSS monk. Get some yellow daibo and try for a FoE asap. The 2 key components have to be there Lion's claw and Flow of eternity for this build. Also roll socket on both fists (put in emeralds), keep those cool down , they are invaluable. You also need crit chance on one or both rings.

actually should remove crit chance totally and use 'broken promises'

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.