[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can wear Raiment boot and change Rorg to Unity in cube.. will give you more toughness for higher g.rift

This one my DB farming build.. need better shenlongs. :D
GR build R6 boots and EOTS. :D

mrpoker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, just to check with your. 8% elite dmg is better then 20% area dmg hor?

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any average players want to do hellfire amulet? Farm keys first.

I can do t9 rift solo but in multiplayer , due to monster having a lot more hp, I kill slower and maybe die faster if their damage scales in multiplayer.

My damage range from probably 8m-500m.

kelvinL#6785

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any average players want to do hellfire amulet? Farm keys first.

I can do t9 rift solo but in multiplayer , due to monster having a lot more hp, I kill slower and maybe die faster if their damage scales in multiplayer.

My damage range from probably 8m-500m.

kelvinL#6785

I got tons of key, more than 5 each. Maybe like 8-9 each lol.
But lazy play nowadays....

negativzero

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quitting D3 liao. Anyone want to take over EDMW clan PM me, or I will just pass clan leader to someone randomly.

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
less and less pple playing liaos

game laggy as **** also

even my SLI GTX980 can have framerate drops.. pui

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
less and less pple playing liaos

game laggy as **** also

even my SLI GTX980 can have framerate drops.. pui

For me now I reach a point that farming is boring...pushing GR is just a matter of upgrading to ancients (I don't have full body armor ancient yet, no ancient weapon)...just rift and rift for bloodshards / crafting materials to whack on items and hope they turn out to be ancients. Can be quite boring but then on weekdays ok la after work play a bit to destress ..mindlessly hitting mobs also quite fun.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me now I reach a point that farming is boring...pushing GR is just a matter of upgrading to ancients (I don't have full body armor ancient yet, no ancient weapon)...just rift and rift for bloodshards / crafting materials to whack on items and hope they turn out to be ancients. Can be quite boring but then on weekdays ok la after work play a bit to destress ..mindlessly hitting mobs also quite fun.

actually newest patch improved a bit with the introduction of Kanai Cube..
Diablo 3 is like a Beta game..always improving, and correcting exploits, bugs...and that's why after 3 years...I am still playing the game...

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Take it easy. Can quit a while, then come back for next season. I am stuck at GR63 for now. So a bit sianzzzz also.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.