[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

abrams75

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
With that, will this compromise on the dmg output? As far as I know WD output is base on area dmg...or if I am wrong..haha:D

Paragon level, leave area damage at 0. Also make sure gears have no area damage rolls.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
area damage is bugged, not affected by FnR and such. So since it's not at its full potential, can drop it.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got bored with my U6 (stuck at GR58) and switch over to 2gen build...became worst...struggling to clear GR53..

what is the main strategy for 2gen?

no need CDR ? but my dash and breath of heaven, intter santuary cool down is slow..
need CHC to be more than 50 ?

need advise..

boxsurat

Reaction score
got bored with my U6 (stuck at GR58) and switch over to 2gen build...became worst...struggling to clear GR53..

no need CDR ? but my dash and breath of heaven, intter santuary cool down is slow..

need advise..

eka, just follow this video

mrpoker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

need advise..

The original build has 0 cool down, does not use BoH, epiphany, IS or any defensive skill. Stack vit on gears and life per hit (on weapons). Crit chance and crit damage balance at 1:10 for crit chance >40%. This build requires density, the more mobs u have, the more damage u deal.

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

need advise..

Yo. Paiseh not in d3. Haha chionging hots. Weekend hopefully can push gr with thinkless.

Static very tofu leh . U party with hotshotz b4? He pure static monk . Higher gr he keep on dying even with heal monk.

myxpdc

Reaction score
Finally beat GR65 before p600 but not on leaderboard. :(
Shot for memory.
alhwLNy.jpg

https://m.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/3o92wv/rank_1_world_monk_gr_79_1130_china/

Actually I've been trying to figure out his gear & what is in his cube. Need your expert opinion. Can't read chinese or anyone out there.

Nvrmd, I got it.

Last edited:

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yo. Paiseh not in d3. Haha chionging hots. Weekend hopefully can push gr with thinkless.

Static very tofu leh . U party with hotshotz b4? He pure static monk . Higher gr he keep on dying even with heal monk.

not many in clan since Thurs..

still trying to get used to 2gen monk...but I think eventhough U6 is boring, but it's less stressful to play...2gen monk like my finger very busy...

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody can help me clear nephalem rift under 4mins for journal achivements?
T9/T10 also can.

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not many in clan since Thurs..

still trying to get used to 2gen monk...but I think eventhough U6 is boring, but it's less stressful to play...2gen monk like my finger very busy...

They doing gr62 farming now. lol

think most ppl weekend nia

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After a weekend break, completed GR66 first try and dinged p600 too. knn timing still outside of leadersboard. lol

eGeNoDm.jpg

grays0n

Reaction score
Anyone having problems stuck in loading screen? it only happens the first time, it enters the game, after that won't have any problems porting to any acts?

Happens many times a day, jin sien, have to keep alt f4, when fishing for pubs.

Using gfx, so nt the amd issue >_<

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone having problems stuck in loading screen? it only happens the first time, it enters the game, after that won't have any problems porting to any acts?

Happens many times a day, jin sien, have to keep alt f4, when fishing for pubs.

Using gfx, so nt the amd issue >_<

common problem after the recent patch. i stopped playing because it keeps happening at specific acts and bounties.

atm, the dev team knows about it but haven't fully addressed it and fixed it totally.

grays0n

Reaction score
common problem after the recent patch. i stopped playing because it keeps happening at specific acts and bounties.

atm, the dev team knows about it but haven't fully addressed it and fixed it totally.

aww thanks, guess we got to live with it then.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Happens sometime. Maybe desync.. usually ending up as death of my char, lose the experience pools and have to do gear repairs.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.