Official EDMW Casio G-Shock Watch Owners Club. - Part 2

fishcake2005

Reaction score
Anyone interested in MIJ MR-G

cs_mrg_7700b_1bjf006.jpg

I am letting go one @ http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/fashion-bazaar-308/wts-g-shock-mrg-7700b-1bjf-5230399.html

chromehead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just sharing

gw-5000 replacement strap lived up to the hype imo.

i got it to replace the stock 5600e style strap on my 5030C.

slightly softer strap, length slightly shorter and holes placement seemed to be shifted slightly higher up towards lug side (on the long side of strap you can compare the code of mold used).

on stock strap i was like stuck at half-a-hole bigger, not a very good floppy fit (i don't like to wear watches snug, numbs my wrist).
on this gw-5000 strap at the same hole-count it felt like half-a-hole size down, achieved a closer fit that was sweet.

got it from pacparts, about 1+ month wait for them to stock the items from casio.
search the strap via the GW-5000 model. iirc the 5000B strap which has PVD buckle is pricier at their site

chromehead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't mind me asking, what model is this? :s11:

GWN-1000C-1A/GWN-1000C-1ACR

lazy to read up on the whats "CR" difference. you can do that

likely just domestic vs international marketing code again

magna_strike

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just sharing

gw-5000 replacement strap lived up to the hype imo.

i got it to replace the stock 5600e style strap on my 5030C.

slightly softer strap, length slightly shorter and holes placement seemed to be shifted slightly higher up towards lug side (on the long side of strap you can compare the code of mold used).

on stock strap i was like stuck at half-a-hole bigger, not a very good floppy fit (i don't like to wear watches snug, numbs my wrist).
on this gw-5000 strap at the same hole-count it felt like half-a-hole size down, achieved a closer fit that was sweet.

got it from pacparts, about 1+ month wait for them to stock the items from casio.
search the strap via the GW-5000 model. iirc the 5000B strap which has PVD buckle is pricier at their site

i agree. my gw 5000 feels damn comfy on my wrist.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GWN-1000C-1A/GWN-1000C-1ACR

lazy to read up on the whats "CR" difference. you can do that

likely just domestic vs international marketing code again

Thank you!

Saw 1 of my friend bought a vintage Mudman when he came back from Dubai. Seems satki to me. Maybe when i off go Mustafa see whether they still have that. Haha.

chromehead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you!

Saw 1 of my friend bought a vintage Mudman when he came back from Dubai. Seems satki to me. Maybe when i off go Mustafa see whether they still have that. Haha.

mudman series have a long lineage

the series' defining feature is the rubber button covers are molded with the bezel itself to prevent mud ingress.

5500, GX-56 share that button cover feature but are not designated as mudman (see the mole logo on top right of each watch in the pic)

latest one is Mudmaster. wear go bolehland no need scared mat rempit lol

historia-mudman-casio-omgn-2012-3.jpg

gwg-1000_header.jpg

werty123312

Reaction score
My gshock drop 2 days bakc and spoil ****

Sent from the phone for taking upskirts using GAGT

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Opps my bad. Checked with my friend and he said his was a DW8000 or 5000. He wasn't sure also because it was a 2nd hand 1. He got it for SGD50. It didn't come with any bezels or etc, it was naked kind. Resembles the likes of a Moto360.

mudman series have a long lineage

the series' defining feature is the rubber button covers are molded with the bezel itself to prevent mud ingress.

5500, GX-56 share that button cover feature but are not designated as mudman (see the mole logo on top right of each watch in the pic)

latest one is Mudmaster. wear go bolehland no need scared mat rempit lol

historia-mudman-casio-omgn-2012-3.jpg

gwg-1000_header.jpg

zethanos

Reaction score
Hi bros..may i know where you guys bring ur gshock to change batteries and do pressure test. Moi Frogman just died on moi.:( thanks in advance. :s12::s12:

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi bros..may i know where you guys bring ur gshock to change batteries and do pressure test. Moi Frogman just died on moi.:( thanks in advance. :s12::s12:

There is a Casio Authorised Service Centre at Orchard. They do servicing and sales of original parts.

Can't remember the exact address.

randomgai

Reaction score
not sure if this is the right thread. wondering if anyone know where i can get BGA-210-7B2? 3D dont have

hawkz02

Reaction score
Am looking for gdx6900cm-8 and gdx6900tc-8.
Anyone have these two for sale please let me know.

TIA

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.