Official EDMW Casio G-Shock Watch Owners Club. - Part 2

vodka_supernova

Master Member
Reaction score
Very striking colour
Yeap! Kinda bling. Managed to snag one and loving it so far! Always on the look out for a nice red/gold gshock and when this was announced, I fell in love with it at first sight. Heh.

LaB4mDP.jpg

7i4euTL.jpg

Last edited:

kenkaw

Reaction score
fXYBFBg.jpg

Chinese New Year bling!
G-Shock "The Moon" (GM-2100MG-1AER)

Pre-ordered and collected. A very affordable S$419 RRP; though I would not mind paying slightly more for it to be a solar quartz. In case any one is wondering, the bezel is not wet. It is textured to resemble craters on the Moon ...

Last edited:

MrMundy

Master Member
Reaction score
Selling my gw 5000 1jf (made in Japan, manufactured 2018) with titanium bezel and bracelet. PM me if interested

super4hundred

Reaction score
HI all , my 6yr old MTG light gone, does light function require battery? all other function ok ... how much change battery or repair?

yeowboon

Reaction score
Hi all, I’m gonna buy a DW-5600E-1VQ and mod it with silver bezel and strap to look like the B5000..anyone has done it before and knows where to buy the kit? Pls pm me..thank you!

camoguysg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all one of my gshock liquid display seems to have an issue as one of the lines is missing. Anyone know how much will it cost to service it?

Morugana

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fXYBFBg.jpg

Chinese New Year bling!
G-Shock "The Moon" (GM-2100MG-1AER)

Pre-ordered and collected. A very affordable S$419 RRP; though I would not mind paying slightly more for it to be a solar quartz. In case any one is wondering, the bezel is not wet. It is textured to resemble craters on the Moon ...
Looks quite cool.

Morugana

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I’m gonna buy a DW-5600E-1VQ and mod it with silver bezel and strap to look like the B5000..anyone has done it before and knows where to buy the kit? Pls pm me..thank you!
Check out AliExpress many mod kit

Morugana

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all one of my gshock liquid display seems to have an issue as one of the lines is missing. Anyone know how much will it cost to service it?
Hope you are under warranty. LCD repair might not worth it

Morugana

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I thot of getting this too. Big and legible, 10 years battery, cheap (<$50)
6NRRBZF.jpeg
I bought the negative display one for $30. Luckily the screen is huge to compensate for the negative display. I swear this is my final purchase for negative. Hurts my eyes

rachdanon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got the all black GW-B5600bc-1b. Enjoying it so far. Bought it because I wanted a fuss free watch. No need adjust time (blue tooth sync to phone) and replace battery (solar).

Ended up also loving the composite strap, makes it more formal looking and will likely wear it for office too. Super light weight and comfy and perfect size, not bulky and not puny.

Any fellow owners here?

Great price I got by the way, PM if interested.

1425558692573_400x.jpg

f1fan123

Reaction score
Just got the all black GW-B5600bc-1b. Enjoying it so far. Bought it because I wanted a fuss free watch. No need adjust time (blue tooth sync to phone) and replace battery (solar).

Ended up also loving the composite strap, makes it more formal looking and will likely wear it for office too. Super light weight and comfy and perfect size, not bulky and not puny.

Any fellow owners here?

1425558692573_400x.jpg
My favourite grab and go watch. got it in the same colour too.

peaceheart

Banned
Reaction score
Any fellow owners here?
1425558692573_400x.jpg
Great watch. I bought GW-B5600MG late last year at $118. Normal strap though but I dun mind that
2vIii3J.png

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.