[-Official-] EDMW Mousehunt (Facebook) Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

Toomin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just realise need to catch clipper from shoreline. And I just started at brutal in iceberg :(

Any advice??

just go slushy shoreline to catch.
doesn't affect iceberg?

I did that last night

Zappalapa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not enough point to start m400 assignment yet lol.
even if enough points, i also dont have monstrobot yet to catch m400 :(

ultragt

Reaction score
just go slushy shoreline to catch.
doesn't affect iceberg?

I did that last night

Omo, I still thinking must hunt until 250 then can go slushy shoreline haiz...

Thx capt!!! :o

Jeremy Khong

Reaction score
11:25 am - Gnawnian Express Station

I sounded the Hunter's Horn and was successful in the hunt! I caught a 11 oz.*M400*worth 600,000 points and 24,400 gold.

4*Flawed Orbs*and 1*Satchel of Gold (750 gold)

Sianzzz bo looot

czhihong

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh the saga I was referring to and worried about last night was about HT.

I think the source code thing started much earlier in the day, and I'm with the group that feels "don't want shortcut, don't look", but I don't think losing that shortcut is any great loss also. Within the current parameters of the assignments available to us now, I like being surprised and won't mind if they take that away from us (if that's possible). There will be people who don't like that and brew a storm, but nothing to worry about.

I greatly appreciate people who make guides and think Eldon doesn't get enough credit, but it's really just one or two guys who's trolling and making snide remarks. I think you can be slightly less curt in your replies sometimes though, but it's not a big deal.

Horntracker saga, from the beginnings of it last night, might have some serious ramifications since there are some privacy issues I think. I can't imagine playing MH without it (I donate regularly), so was quite concerned about it. Anyway I still haven't go into that thread :s13: But seems to be ok, except it's down now temporarily due to Nick's provider.

neutralz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got magic show story somemore sia

lol.. the last time i was at vegas it was the buffets and the chicks.. who cares about magic shows?

oh yah forgot..

they needed some family friendly shows there for the children.... :)

EldonChew

Reaction score
Hi! If you enjoy my guides would you please rate it?
It was a 5-star one but after the ang mos and Trollpin came in it was 3-star, god dammit.
http://www.mousehuntgame.com/forum/showthread.php?105385-M400-Assignment-Guide
8t3H3Js.png

This one too if you don't mind
http://www.mousehuntgame.com/forum/showthread.php?104250-New-Recipes-and-mice-distribution-at-Toxic-Spill
ybNSHKH.png

:)

tannl88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro. The stars don't mean anything lah. No one gives a damn about stars. Good means good.

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

porkseller

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro. The stars don't mean anything lah. No one gives a damn about stars. Good means good.

3 star ish lieutenant general, can become SMRT CEO
2 star ish major general, can become transport minister
1 star ish brigadier general, can become minister and 1 BG even became our PM

now u tell me. who doesn't give a damn about stars? ;)

Hikikomori

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think no need to waste too much time on the new content:
Hunt down 1 M400 if no drop => proceed to marketplace and back to fw/lg

czhihong

Master Member
Reaction score
I think no need to waste too much time on the new content:
Hunt down 1 M400 if no drop => proceed to marketplace and back to fw/lg

Some have theorised that the M400 cycle gives more points than warpath. It's not far fetched, considering it's Count content, higher than anything else in the game.

Thoughts from people who chiong points?

Can do some math with the average hunts per task, but don't really have the time to put into this at the moment. Some of the time sensitive tasks have to be considered though, but we can always smash until we get something good.

EldonChew

Reaction score
Some have theorised that the M400 cycle gives more points than warpath. It's not far fetched, considering it's Count content, higher than anything else in the game.

Thoughts from people who chiong points?

Can do some math with the average hunts per task, but don't really have the time to put into this at the moment. Some of the time sensitive tasks have to be considered though, but we can always smash until we get something good.

When you catch the M400, you get 1.12million points(M400 de 600k + Silver Tome 520k)
It will take like 1 day to do the Bait assignment and 1 day for the Hunting assignment
1.12million excluding the points you get from mice there..
I think overall still get lesser points than FW, not sure
But i think overall you will get more % than FW because it's a Count/Countess content VS FW de Baron/Baroness content

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.