-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Aiya.. Whatever makes your boat float la.. Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder..

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
8741974017_0876da4bf2_z.jpg
jin shiok

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Pruss huan, still cannot do pull up...:(
The only way to train pull ups is to do more pull ups.. No other way around it.. Once you get past the halfway point of pulling yourself up, you are quite there already..

For a start, go hang at the pull up bar to train your forearm muscle and grip.. Train your arms to hold your own body weight first, before you train your arms to pull yourself up..

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
The pull up regime enforced in bmt is not for fun one, cos it really works.. Even if you cannot pull, go find an assistant to help you do assisted pull ups.. Wack until jialat jialat cannot feel your arms, hold fork and spoon also will tremble.. I kena before.. :s22:

When you book out, rest.. Do not do anymore training.. Give the body time to recover and slowly you will see the improvement..

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The only way to train pull ups is to do more pull ups.. No other way around it.. Once you get past the halfway point of pulling yourself up, you are quite there already..

For a start, go hang at the pull up bar to train your forearm muscle and grip.. Train your arms to hold your own body weight first, before you train your arms to pull yourself up..
My friend told me that too, helped me a bit also..:s12:

Will definitely go train, but not in this crazy hot weather..:s22:

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The pull up regime enforced in bmt is not for fun one, cos it really works.. Even if you cannot pull, go find an assistant to help you do assisted pull ups.. Wack until jialat jialat cannot feel your arms, hold fork and spoon also will tremble.. I kena before.. :s22:

When you book out, rest.. Do not do anymore training.. Give the body time to recover and slowly you will see the improvement..
:eek::eek:

Really is no pain no gain...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.