-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The only way to train pull up is to do push up and also to always hang yourself to the chin up bar.

I used to always get 1 or 0 but before I went to NS, I trained myself hard and can do at least 10.

I think pull up also need to know the tactic of pulling up. Breath in and try to use your arm muscle, concentrate and carry your body mass up. Swinging around to get yourself up only make yourself harder to pull up.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gentle reminder...................:)

index_main.png

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The only way to train pull up is to do push up and also to always hang yourself to the chin up bar.

I used to always get 1 or 0 but before I went to NS, I trained myself hard and can do at least 10.

I think pull up also need to know the tactic of pulling up. Breath in and try to use your arm muscle, concentrate and carry your body mass up. Swinging around to get yourself up only make yourself harder to pull up.
I firmly believe in doing a proper pull up, not these half **** "swim" and pull, may as well don't do...:s22:

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
fwah... the google talk app switched to hangout... now my google talk contacts got messed up with Google+

pui~~:mad:

Moonlight

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gentle reminder...................:)

index_main.png

have throw in $10 in the sea liao:s22:

if i tio 1st prize, i buy each and everyone of you a lens of your choice! cap at $3k per pax in this page of 50... (exclude all gods)

so wish me all the best ok!:s22:

peeweewee

Master Member
Reaction score

if i tio 1st prize, i buy each and everyone of you a lens of your choice! cap at $3k per pax in this page of 50... (exclude all gods)

Wah steady... goodluck.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Good luck !

Moi if strike first prize, treat all of u to Europe and pew landscape.................................:s12:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I firmly believe in doing a proper pull up, not these half **** "swim" and pull, may as well don't do...:s22:

Something to do with the Center of Gravity. If u swing, it's much harder to get it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.