-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

wacko82

Master Member
Reaction score
lightshow2-Edit-Edit-.jpg

19x images blended

last photo to end the day... not really happy with the result as the intensity of the green laser was quite weak compared to previous lightshow and i couldnt capture the lights when they were shining in asymmetrical form... also, blowing quite a bit of highlights, mainly LV, part of mbs shopping mall and merlion... imho, yesterday's lightshow was quite mediocre..

haiz, nvm.. try again next time...

u were there? i was there.. :s22::s22:
couldn't capture anything...
have to PM u for advice liao..
:o:o

wacko82

Master Member
Reaction score
alangod and me were there... we were the only two people with tripods...

Ah.. U were at the top of stairs..? I was just going down. I saw 2 guys with tripods.. I told my wife, they might be from edmw photography club. I was below.. Under the bridge.

rubberstandard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any butty into collecting these?
free can do product shoot...

moi ish hopeless... so many things want to do but all end up KIV :crazy:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Ah.. U were at the top of stairs..? I was just going down. I saw 2 guys with tripods.. I told my wife, they might be from edmw photography club. I was below.. Under the bridge.

Wah u so pro...one look can tell.... :eek:

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
:eek: we were on top of esplanade, went down via lift... :eek:

bridge where?

wacko82

Master Member
Reaction score
nope we were only there at abt 5-7plus...after that we went off to espalanade finish lightshow and eat ready

Oooh.. Salah liao.. But saw 2 person also with tripods at the top of the stairs.. Thought i guys.. Paiseh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.