-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually....want to molest lens and camera body, esp camera body, just go to Click!. You can basically molest every single camera body there. And best of all??? Their service staffs won't give you a black face.

So far only shop that gave me black face was AP.

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually....want to molest lens and camera body, esp camera body, just go to Click!. You can basically molest every single camera body there. And best of all??? Their service staffs won't give you a black face.
Will go molest a M240 soon.

Maybe go do some testing for moi 10-22...

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Suddenly got interest for my OM-D.. Lol.. Aiya, I say say nia la.. Sell liao later miss the mirrorless size, then no money buy A7 haha..

I want to see the next available FE lenses first before doing anything.. A fast fast 35 will be really good.. But I doubt it's coming since there is the f2.8 version liao..

Should have a fast prime in their line-up in 2014, either from Sony or Sony/Zeiss. I bet my money on the sony.

MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far haven't molested much Canons...

Eye molested only Canons from F1 era ~

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

Alan Photo is alright. They quite friendly and the uncles and aunties there can still chit chat with you. Not so sure about their sim lim outlet.

In term of service, i will rate Click! to be the best, follow by MScolor AMK head brand, then AP/TK.

Yesterday first time buying at TK, the uncle quite friendly and still can chat a bit.

MScolor want to buy must go to their AMK head office near the S11. DO NOT go to the one at AMKhub. You go to their head office cos service is much better, got free drink, since lady boss florence usually there. The one at AMKhub...wah lau... i went to buy my lens last week the guy face black black one.. see liao i also tulan... but my urgh for the lens too strong cannot control liao i just buy and f*** off from there. :s13:

Lycanista

Master Member
Reaction score

:evil::evil::evil:

time to go there touch touch here and there

Lycanista

Master Member
Reaction score

The one in Funan is okay leh, bought my camera bag from them before. The service is average but at least the auntie gave me a small discount for it :s22:

The shop I would rate with bad service is TKFoto, not sure if they have improved over the months, but all the youngsters down there won't even want to entertain you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.