-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
same same, I always wear no fashion style like my friend. all see me no up but until I show my wisdom then all diam diam liao. For me I like street casual style
I accompany two friends to a match making session, my friend was appalled at my dressing... tee-shirt + berms + sandals to Suntec...

I was like, I only intro my two friends to your friend leh... she won't be interested in me anyway...

End up... the girl liked me instead... but that's a few years back liao old story...

So bottomline is... don't judge a person by their dressing.. I think my car agent also no expect me to buy the car... given my karang guni style....

Now she and me on facebook always shoot each other... LOL...

Lycanista

Master Member
Reaction score
When the shop is crowded, overpacked, you see they will do it or not...

Everytime I go back to my optician at J8, she also insists to remove my glasses and clean for me despite I'm there to buy contact lenses @_@

Think she likes me. :s13:

But that said... service is about going the extra mile, but overdoing it can be exhaustive... even my car tyre workshop also... now service getting slower and not as good as last time. I just accept it...

Nowadays, got service, I laugh liao...don't need extra service.

Nowadays, got singaporean and not FTs to service you, can laugh liao :s34:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
say until got dragon got tiger, must go buy from tat store 1 time. Actually I'm looking at CZ 24mm F2 A mount lens =#

Click! FTW.

:crazy:

Sorry hor... for me... they not only got dragon and tiger... sometime got dino come out also... :s13:

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Then moi have to leave thread :(

Seriously lately having thoughts giving up photography, feeling stressed out and not improving nor heading anywhere, kind of tired.

Thinking of selling all my equipment.
means you are not buying enough~:crazy:

aiya hobby hor always will come to a standstill in getting the fun out of it.. take some time off...
get something new and it will come back.. wont be as fun as it was the first time but will not be that bad~:o

/hints to get A7~

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh, no idea because my friend went there and I wasn't around. That was like in May, not sure if there are any changes in customer service since then.

Last sunday, I went there to hoot a sirui clamp and I was served by an uncle, attitude was quite okay, he was eager to explain some important points to note on purchasing the clamp. He asked me what ball head I was using before confirming the purchase because the screw thread size was different on other ballhead brands and etc..

I just TKFoto's service is kind of a hit and miss. :s13::s13:
They are really all mostly okay if given the time to explain and talk more, I hardly get bad service, but I mean to be fair, I've been a really long time customer (even longer than 70% of the new staff there), so I do expect difference in service between me and others.

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If say in a nice way, yes, i will be more than happy to pay back that diff. But if using the tone that indigo mentioned, sorry, you won't be getting anything from me. Give and take sometime also must see situations.

Until now Click! still impress me the most. Went to buy lens, took out my setup, they can still say "wah ur lens a bit dirty let me clean it for you". Took out a mat, remove my lens, place the lens on the mat and start to clean. Even remove the filter and clean for me. And best of all, that lens they clean i didn't even bought from them. And NO, i wasn't the only customer inside the shop. This is what i call service.

Never have i encounter negative service from them before, even tot i dun always buy from them.

Seems like i am promoting Click! but no, their service really impress me.
That time I went in to wack my small 40mm, he offered to let me test without me asking, very friendly too even though what I buy is considered small..

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nowadays, got singaporean and not FTs to service you, can laugh liao :s34:
I don't need Singaporeans to serve la... not that big an ego, even if ATB serve me (bought Hush Puppies last week @ vivo) I also joke and chat a bit, make her feel not so tired serving me and my friend (already 8pm+ liao).

Sometimes, you try to be nice, staff will try to match your attitude also, but if they give me bad attitude, I will just walk off... at least I start to be nice first.

So I entirely know where you are coming from.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
aiya..
my shopping very simple one.
go in ask for price dun stay too long
if not ppl thought you lost in the shopping mall

if price no good. fug off.

and if kenna Indy didi's scenario. i will disarm them with a smile. thats all.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
means you are not buying enough~:crazy:

aiya hobby hor always will come to a standstill in getting the fun out of it.. take some time off...
get something new and it will come back.. wont be as fun as it was the first time but will not be that bad~:o

/hints to get A7~
No more money :( pay no increase for many years... all my camera stuff is bought using instalments...

Durian - 12 months
Pineapple - 6 months

Steam... still got one more year and my car loan is up... will be extremely burden free.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
No more money :( pay no increase for many years... all my camera stuff is bought using instalments...

Durian - 12 months
Pineapple - 6 months

Steam... still got one more year and my car loan is up... will be extremely burden free.
slowly loh.... by instalment~:s34:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.