seanysp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BcP4KL_CIAAGooL.jpg:large

tio psycho by nikon user :3

MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Loan friend a 16GB memory card. Message him asking when can return me. He act blur say he never borrowed anything from me before. Say i might have misplace it. Heng i got screenshot and threw the screenshot back at him.

Now he bo reply me liao.

WTH....16GB so cheap also wanna jiak. :s42:

Forgot to return my friend his Class 4 8GB...

I ask him if he want back he tell me never mind :s22: ... Think next year then return him :s22:

robolee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Back from orchard. Saw a few A7 user. Mostly are canon and nikon.

Was at ION when this uncle stood beside me with his A7. He looked at my camera and gave a "see u no up" face. WTH.....

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time i kena 10pm deliveries de :s22:

anyway ****i lor, they delay so what should i do ar? how to email amazon ar? i try luck see can get replacement :s13:
Just email them say you haven receive anything and the estimated delivery date have since passed and you have been waiting for x days already.

It is totally unacceptable for a delivery to take x weeks and my past experiences with standard shipping have took 2 weeks to ship to chiu.

They should prompt whether you want refund or replacement.

robolee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just email them say you haven receive anything and the estimated delivery date have since passed and you have been waiting for x days already.

It is totally unacceptable for a delivery to take x weeks and my past experiences with standard shipping have took 2 weeks to ship to chiu.

They should prompt whether you want refund or replacement.

I'm suppose to get it today but can i email now still? :s22:

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Back from orchard. Saw a few A7 user. Mostly are canon and nikon.

Was at ION when this uncle stood beside me with his A7. He looked at my camera and gave a "see u no up" face. WTH.....
Never judge someone from his apperences, my one month on my job have taught me that.

You can have someone wearing casual shirt and pants with slippers, and they can spend more than you earn..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.