Honorary Member
Reaction score
HjJzY2I.jpg

anping old street

shiosaki

Reaction score
wah.. wanna upload image to 500px takes so long~:s22:

needs to be downsized
sometimes it ends up in the back few pages after it finishes loading, kinda irritating
afterwards u can replace it with the full size ones at the store, that is if you have the it enabled in the store

standarture

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You guys collect the pano from where ah? They tell me simi paya lebar and bukit gombak... And collection no need pay delivery charge rite?

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sony

hmmm, looking at A7R review... seemed like the high ISO noise control is about par with 5DMK3, maybe the Canon is just a wee bit better...

next up is the dynamic range, i guess the A7R will reign supreme, alongside with the D800E...

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
needs to be downsized
sometimes it ends up in the back few pages after it finishes loading, kinda irritating
afterwards u can replace it with the full size ones at the store, that is if you have the it enabled in the store
oh
my is from stories.. some uploaded successfully one can jus pick from library..:o

not too bad ~:o

knightshaz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sony

hmmm, looking at A7R review... seemed like the high ISO noise control is about par with 5DMK3, maybe the Canon is just a wee bit better...

next up is the dynamic range, i guess the A7R will reign supreme, alongside with the D800E...
Why you also reading comparisons leh :vijayadmin:

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
needs to be downsized
oh
my is from stories.. some uploaded successfully one can jus pick from library..:o

not too bad ~:o

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sony

Usable up to at least 6400 clean la. BBB MTL! Lovely controls on the body. Using it like a PnS now though. Seldom use the viewfinder, use the rear screen instead :o

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Usable up to at least 6400 clean la. BBB MTL! Lovely controls on the body. Using it like a PnS now though. Seldom use the viewfinder, use the rear screen instead :o
my threshold now is 12800, as long as i can use it adequate for web size.. i am ok liao... i am very interested in the DR, dunno got any D800E + A7R user can comment on this or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.