-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my threshold now is 12800, as long as i can use it adequate for web size.. i am ok liao... i am very interested in the DR, dunno got any D800E + A7R user can comment on this or not...

From experience with my A77. Just push only... :o Sony's shadow details is amazing...

ISO wise, I think if you are going to process the pictures, cleaning up a 12800 shot is just a matter of seconds.

jkohlc2

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From experience with my A77. Just push only... :o Sony's shadow details is amazing...

ISO wise, I think if you are going to process the pictures, cleaning up a 12800 shot is just a matter of seconds.

so fast spread poison liao :s13:

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Arc de Triomphe:
5.jpg

Champs-Élysées:
4.jpg

4.jpg

Tuileries Garden:
5.jpg

The Louvre's Pyramids
4.jpg

4.jpg

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sony

hmmm, looking at A7R review... seemed like the high ISO noise control is about par with 5DMK3, maybe the Canon is just a wee bit better...

next up is the dynamic range, i guess the A7R will reign supreme, alongside with the D800E...

moi read a lot of reviews, prob only 10% of it is useful nia :(
*personal experience*
*pls dont flame moi*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.