-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Looking at the price he is selling mean his tamron 17-50 no VC, hence the price of S$2XX. Anyway cheapest i saw in CS was S$250 now for a non-VC.

So he is dumping his 17-50 non VC to a 17-50 OS version. Unless the Sigma 17-50 OS is 2nd hand, else not worth to spend so much on a brand new set. Might as well go for sigma 18-35 F1.8.

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the following comments are my PERSONAL OPINIONS about the tammy 17-50 2.8 (i used to own one, comments are purely based on my set)

it used to suffer from sharpness issues, especially at the ages..
one of the bros here taught me to remove the top plate and tighten the internal screws which i did, it helped a bit, but sharpness at the edges is still present, thou minimal..

under low light and f2.8, the image isnt what i will appreciate, thou to be fair it was mounted on a d90...

:o

once again, its just personal opinion...dunno which thou it is a great focal length i have no love for the tammy, just like my damned d600 :s13::s13:
I see, sho ish poor product satisfaction... :(

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
check2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.