Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
p6280633.jpg

the chrome one looks so chio..
BBB MTL!!!

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bros, recently I purchased for myself a Nikon dslr. It has been a few months since then and I still use the auto mode.... Would like to get some advice from you guys on the most affordable method in accomplishing the machine! And not be like a cavemen with a matchbox

Videos online are mostly unreliable or Im not looking properly and classes and lessons that I have enquired on are crazily expensive

Any tips would be godsend
Tyty

Best tip is to go out and shoot, then go home post it here. Summary why you Wan a shoot this, we try to understand how you feel when you shoot and advise from there. You want to learn cannot scared Paiseh or failure one.. :s22:

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Best tip is to go out and shoot, then go home post it here. Summary why you Wan a shoot this, we try to understand how you feel when you shoot and advise from there. You want to learn cannot scared Paiseh or failure one.. :s22:

Moi shoot that time no feel huan reh. No wonder pics still look like ****. :(

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to add on, don't be afraid when people ask you to format..

Just format, shoot more and come back post. (Y)

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
back le..

the post office so crowded... collected my stuffs~:o

blu-ray movies.. think tonight will be watching movies bah~:o

nothing to shoot sia.. is it me of Singapore is jus too boring~:(

MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah speedpost just came :D

don't feel like watching more movies liao. Past few days watched (one per night):
- Rush
- Catching Fire
- Thor II
- Wolverine
- Iron Man III
- Despicable Me II
- World War Z
- Man of Steel

Then on return flight got delayed by an hour so watched:
- RIPD
- Ilo Ilo
- The Internship

:s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.