-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually its the same one~
free or not free

holyday season parcels confirm gets delay because ppl getting gifts.. and ppl on leave..
few years back i also ordered without free shipment.. christmas time confirm tio delay quite a lot one

but okay lar at least you still got the delivery notice

No leh, my priority shipment recently during Christmas time came in 3 days :s8:

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually its the same one~
free or not free

holyday season parcels confirm gets delay because ppl getting gifts.. and ppl on leave..
few years back i also ordered without free shipment.. christmas time confirm tio delay quite a lot one

but okay lar at least you still got the delivery notice
What delivery notice??? :s13: :s13:
Other people already got their stuff on Monday while the free shipping got pushed back...

Changi, Singapore
12/31/2013 3:25 A.M. Departure Scan
12/31/2013 2:04 A.M. Import Scan

Changi, Singapore
12/29/2013 8:36 A.M. Arrival Scan

Shenzhen, China
12/29/2013 4:56 A.M. Departure Scan
12/29/2013 2:11 A.M. Arrival Scan

Incheon, Korea, Republic of
12/28/2013 11:19 P.M. Departure Scan
12/28/2013 11:56 A.M. Arrival Scan

Anchorage, AK, United States
12/27/2013 9:09 A.M. Departure Scan
12/27/2013 6:40 A.M. Arrival Scan

Louisville, KY, United States
12/27/2013 3:43 A.M. Departure Scan

United States
12/22/2013 1:29 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time I estimated the price for my priority shipping it doubled the cost of my items :s22:
The priority shipping I checked before checking out is 18+ should be DHL rates.....

I hesitated when I check out, thinking which one to pick.. Being cheap got the better of me, meh......

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh your case is jus reached~:(
suay bah~:(
Mine never just reach wor, mine is here in the wee hours of Sunday..

The priority shipment got processed during Sunday while mine have been fapping from the time it landed till today in the wee hours, where it departed the airpork...

Tomorrow is holidays which means my parcel will get to fap again.

Fug free shipping.... :mad:

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine never just reach wor, mine is here in the wee hours of Sunday..

The priority shipment got processed during Sunday while mine have been fapping from the time it landed till today in the wee hours, where it departed the airpork...

Tomorrow is holidays which means my parcel will get to fap again.

Fug free shipping.... :mad:

i was screwed by Amazon on the expedited shipping.... my CGW order was ordered later but reach me earlier than expedited shipping...

Global priority is at least $40 wor...

my lesson: only send the item to CGW.... hahaha... no more direct shipping unless Amazon strike off iParcel from their courier list...

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i was screwed by Amazon on the expedited shipping.... my CGW order was ordered later but reach me earlier than expedited shipping...

Global priority is at least $40 wor...

my lesson: only send the item to CGW.... hahaha... no more direct shipping unless Amazon strike off iParcel from their courier list...
I must be quoting the wrong name then, the one I checked out is a tier below the most expensive one.

Good point on cgw, next time want reliable shipping just ship there, no need deal with the UPS, Iparcel crap...

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i kenna what... that's why i told Amazon off... :( they only refund me my expedited shipping fee... I never ask for more... :s22:
About a year back my replacement shipping kena also...

Next time use standard shipping ship to cgw...

Why cgw don't ship knives... :(

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
About a year back my replacement shipping kena also...

Next time use standard shipping ship to cgw...

Why cgw don't ship knives... :(

cos they are DHL... DHL don't ship a lot of stuffs... They categorize those items as dangerous shipment...

We may face more issues shipping products with lithium batteries next year because i heard the regulation on lithium batteries change again... :(

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They dont ship batteries as well :(

They don't ship batteries alone... They can ship products with batteries but not for next year...

1 isolated case... I shipped my Energizer XP18000 (US$99) to Singapore via Borderlinx (also powered by DHL)... Amazon declared as battery charger when they ship to Borderlinx.... I was lucky like hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.