-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah my laopeh details only can use on Safra page but don't work on the hometeamNS one :sad: bo free toilet paper liao....

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah my laopeh details only can use on Safra page but don't work on the hometeamNS one :sad: bo free toilet paper liao....
Depend on your dad vocation. HometeamNS is meant for Police and Civil Defence one.

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
'Your complimentary 1-year membership will be automatically added to your current membership tenure and also you are entitled to $80 worth of NS45 HomeTeamNS vouchers which will be mailed to you. For more information, please contact HomeTeamNS Hotline - 6868-9234 Monday-Sunday (Including Public Holidays) between 09:00 hrs. - 21:00 hrs.'

This message popped up after I input my details leh. Like that means get or never get ar
Get lor.

Gxgx can get moar gear riao~ :s34:

MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is the department that protects you when **** happens in your neighbourhood...

the last *** I heard in my neighbourhood was a kid getting thrown off the block :(

after that moi tend to avoid that block when walking :( notice the cats also don't go to that block... dunno is coincidence or what :(

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is the department that protects you when **** happens in your neighbourhood...
Actually most of the time they are the mop up crew..

They get called mostly after shiet happened..

Moi perception, maybe you can gib moi your insight?? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.