Official EDMW Tag Heuer Watch Owners Club.

sellbuyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, anyone got AD's contact who offer more than 20% discount? Can pm me? Thanks

sellbuyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sound like a good deal. anyone else have friends at AD who can offer higher discount?

Norman Chan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any ideas those Tag watches selling in Lazada is it parallel import? The prices look attractive.

ashb000

Reaction score
Anyone knows how much for repair of tag heuer aquaracer watch at the service center? I can't get the crown to be screw in. TIA

Hi, my TH’s crown came off too. Saw on forums that the service centre was charging $800. I went to find some independent watch repairers but all couldn’t fix. Managed to find a guy on Carousell who replaced my TH crown with an authentic one. Total with battery replacement $180. Got it back within a WEEK!!! Damn impressed. His servicing around $200 if I’m not wrong. He does polishing too.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, my TH’s crown came off too. Saw on forums that the service centre was charging $800. I went to find some independent watch repairers but all couldn’t fix. Managed to find a guy on Carousell who replaced my TH crown with an authentic one. Total with battery replacement $180. Got it back within a WEEK!!! Damn impressed. His servicing around $200 if I’m not wrong. He does polishing too.

Self praise post, create account for this 1 post ah??? Promoting carouhell independent watch maker? Battery replacement and crown problem need 1 week to fix? Sounds like he outsource the job or cross over to malaysia for servicing and need $180? :s13:

You know you can go bencoolen for battery replacement is <$15 and simple watch repair below <$80 (i.e fix back your crown, change bezel, hands, dial swap..etc) =:p

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know whether is it worth it to buy a Tag in Tokyo?

Last edited:

awesomania

Reaction score
Hi all. Looking around to buy my first tag huer watch. Just would like to ask if there is any way to spot fake if I’m buying over at Carousell? Some were telling me their are parallel import, authethic but no warranty from AD...

Thanks

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just buy from an AD. They will offer you some discount and won't be much more expensive then these Carousell dealers.
Hi all. Looking around to buy my first tag huer watch. Just would like to ask if there is any way to spot fake if I’m buying over at Carousell? Some were telling me their are parallel import, authethic but no warranty from AD...

Thanks

wilfredgcw

Reaction score

Thanks

80% of these parallel dealers are selling super reps that not even AD can tell, i am one of the victims sadly, do not touch carousell tags..

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
80% of these parallel dealers are selling super reps that not even AD can tell, i am one of the victims sadly, do not touch carousell tags..

ya saw got some tag carouhell seller good price
but no shop i better dun touch

just like rollie .....AAAA grade use top china eta
cannot tell unless u strip it open

rowrowroyce

Banned
Reaction score
I heard the shop not doing well locally, I do like the Beckham one. Which are your TH faves ah? Curious to know as the prices are not the exxy. Quite competitive!

Deathgod

Reaction score
Is regulating a faster watch chargable?
My carrera 02 is running faster by 16-18 sec per day.
Got it as bday present and have full warranty but the buyer name of the watch receipt is not me.

Norman Chan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is regulating a faster watch chargable?
My carrera 02 is running faster by 16-18 sec per day.
Got it as bday present and have full warranty but the buyer name of the watch receipt is not me.

You can walk into Tag shop in Wisma Orchard to check as that is Tag designated service centre.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.