Official EDMW Tag Heuer Watch Owners Club.

hcwickz

Reaction score
80% of these parallel dealers are selling super reps that not even AD can tell, i am one of the victims sadly, do not touch carousell tags..

Hi i do see couple of dealer in carousell selling it . But how would u confirm if its replica? Ad cant tell as well?

winningeleven

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi i do see couple of dealer in carousell selling it . But how would u confirm if its replica? Ad cant tell as well?

Yes. I also very tempted to get it. Even mentioned it is authentic and offering refund. I wonder it is really too good to be true.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. I also very tempted to get it. Even mentioned it is authentic and offering refund. I wonder it is really too good to be true.

just think.

if its so good all local resellers would have swap clean their stocks.

dont bother abt those, they dangle the carrots to tempt only.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i rather u guys go get from jomashop, at least its legit.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all. Looking around to buy my first tag huer watch. Just would like to ask if there is any way to spot fake if I’m buying over at Carousell? Some were telling me their are parallel import, authethic but no warranty from AD...

Thanks

ask them to meet upfront at shop that does authentication lor. deal cod on the spot.

McKee14

Reaction score
Hi, my Tag Heuer aquaracer crown cannot be screwed in. Will it be advisable to send to TH servicing centre for replacement or go to alternative watch repair shop?

If I send it to TH servicing centre, will they charge other servicing cost on top of the crown replacement?

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i guess u are referring 1 carou seller for many stocks
chronus is safer than carouhell for sure

apriliasiao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cheesepie leh. my Aquaracer 500m keep having power reserve problem and got to send it back for servicing like once every 1.5 yr.
Any other places to service it?

apriliasiao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, my Tag Heuer aquaracer crown cannot be screwed in. Will it be advisable to send to TH servicing centre for replacement or go to alternative watch repair shop?

If I send it to TH servicing centre, will they charge other servicing cost on top of the crown replacement?

Normal servicing cost u ard $200+ on top of the crown. Just let them quote 1st.

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, just like to ask where to buy original rubber strap? Thanks

king1979

Reaction score
I got Tag Heuer, Longines, Swatch group (Hamilton, Rado, Mido etc) lobang.

Pm me if keen. Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.