Official EDMW Tag Heuer Watch Owners Club.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have you tried the Tag Heuer Boutique at Wisma?

Buy from there can get freebie, discount (may not be as much) and enroll into their VIP programme where u can get invited to events, watch making class..etc.

Don't say I never share =:p

yeswecan

Reaction score
Have you tried the Tag Heuer Boutique at Wisma?

Buy from there can get freebie, discount (may not be as much) and enroll into their VIP programme where u can get invited to events, watch making class..etc.

Don't say I never share =:p

HAHA Sounds good! What kind of freebies are we talking about here?

winningeleven

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where can I get a good deal and whether discount is given for tag heuer autavia 42mm Steel. I check the retail price is
sg$4.7k at dfs website.

The reason I like this watch as I have presbyopia and this watch seem to be very easy for me to tell the time in a glance.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where can I get a good deal and whether discount is given for tag heuer autavia 42mm Steel. I check the retail price is
sg$4.7k at dfs website.

The reason I like this watch as I have presbyopia and this watch seem to be very easy for me to tell the time in a glance.

Look for Andy at @ Allwatches @ Bugis Junction, he can work out something for you. :s8:

sparksue

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Looking for Tag Heuer 02 Skeleton Watch (Ceramic one)

1. CBG2090.BH0661 - I know got 43 / 45mm :D

Any good place to get a good price on this ? :s12::s12:

winningeleven

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Look for Andy at @ Allwatches @ Bugis Junction, he can work out something for you. :s8:

Thank.
I went to allwatch at bugis but did not specifically look for Andy. They did not carry the autavia watch that I am looking for. It seem the watch is not really popular or being too popular that was sold out everywhere?

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
https://carousell.com/p/1007639148

Saw this at carousell
Anyone knows it is legit or not.

The price is 3.2k compare to retail 4.7k.

The seller seem to be from bestwatch.sg. Have a deal collection office at macpherson and also selling some brands of watches.

Boss name is Winson. Their procedure is you have to place $200 deposit first in order for them to ship the watch over. The deposit is to cover logistic cost. One of the nkotb (new kids on the block) lar. Legit. I must say their collection of bn watches is quite extensive.

But their this procedure of putting deposit first may not work well with some cautious buyers.

winningeleven

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Boss name is Winson. Their procedure is you have to place $200 deposit first in order for them to ship the watch over. The deposit is to cover logistic cost. One of the nkotb (new kids on the block) lar. Legit. I must say their collection of bn watches is quite extensive.

But their this procedure of putting deposit first may not work well with some cautious buyers.

OK thank. As long it is legit. I feel $200 is alright.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just sharing on the latest Tag Heuer service price list

33716380.jpg

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://carousell.com/p/1007639148

Saw this at carousell
Anyone knows it is legit or not.

The price is 3.2k compare to retail 4.7k.

The seller seem to be from bestwatch.sg. Have a deal collection office at macpherson and also selling some brands of watches.

have u order ur watch from winston yet?

some of the watches really good price as compare locally

winningeleven

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have u order ur watch from winston yet?

some of the watches really good price as compare locally
No
I bought another watch liao. Will consider if I have budget for it I saw another seller called luxury doc also selling the same model that I like.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No
I bought another watch liao. Will consider if I have budget for it I saw another seller called luxury doc also selling the same model that I like.
luxury doc? wat a name lolxxx

i go search see wat he selling

chichichacha

Reaction score
I had this old tag heuer watch but idk the model but it looks cool and worth it that is why i am thinking of buying some recent models.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.