[OFFICIAL] EZBuy Discussion Thread

andretheng

Reaction score
I have been having issues with US and China (ship) ezship, both severely delayed recently. everything has arrived eventually but only 1 - 2 weeks after eta date. total up to 5- 6 weeks to ship from china.

Blimeyomega

Reaction score
I observed that the economy shipment reached on time compare to standard shipment for ezship USA. Anyone having same issues? My parcel delayed for 10 days with standard shipment.
So far experience for the past month, most of my parcels via economy all arrive on time or 1 day earlier.Two standard shipment both 1 day late. Signed by warehouse was as long as 5 days later and only 2 days later than can ship.

Previously it was possible to be like 4-5 day early for economy, always on time or 1day early for standard and next day max 2 days signed by warehouse 1 day later can ship.

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RIP, EZBuy claims to have lost my parcel and is proposing a refund of capped of S$100 for my items.

Nice, item arrived in Singapore's warehouse, subsequently went missing in Singapore's warehouse.
Case of theft by EZBuy's staff? Hmmmm.
Paying money for home delivery, but unable to refund that amount even though they have not, and will not, be delivery the parcel to my house due to "Lost Parcel"?
Hmmmm

Vorks

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am trying to buy a cooling mat from Taobao but it says not available for overseas shipping. I tried to cut and paste the link into ezbuy and it did not work, says the item is "counterfeit brand or prohibited to purchase"

I see other options from different shops that can ship overseas on TB but its double the price and also seem less popular and worse rating reviews

Will it be possible to purchase using ezship (and hence china address) for such items or will it still not work and get rejected?

TIA

smeagoly

Reaction score
RIP, EZBuy claims to have lost my parcel and is proposing a refund of capped of S$100 for my items.
Nice, item arrived in Singapore's warehouse, subsequently went missing in Singapore's warehouse.
Paying money for home delivery, but unable to refund that amount even though they have not, and will not, be delivery the parcel to my house due to "Lost Parcel"?
Hmmmm

Sorry to hear about your missing items hope they quickly process the compensation to you and reduce your losses

Sent from EDMWER app!

smeagoly

Reaction score
My order supposed to arrive on 13 July also delayed. Cso said by today will update, may need to wait another week.
First time experiencing delay with ezship, have used them for 5-6 times previously always on time or ahead of the eta they stated. So far my experience with their customer service in managing this delay has been fine, they are quite responsive. Now just hoping my package will arrive eventually
Sent from EDMWER app!

My item eventually arrived and I collected on 19 July, 6 days later than the eta provided by ezship.

Moving fwd unless things I want to buy are not available on lazada shopee or qoo10, or 50% more ex, I probably won't ship via ezship that much

Sent from EDMWER app!

undead90

Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Hmmmm
My item eventually arrived and I collected on 19 July, 6 days later than the eta provided by ezship.

Moving fwd unless things I want to buy are not available on lazada shopee or qoo10, or 50% more ex, I probably won't ship via ezship that much

Sent from EDMWER app!

Mine still shipping to SG ...
Contacted live chat but was told shipment delayed due to custom inspection.
Not sure when will I receive it.

shooterskull

Reaction score
hey guys, just asking. I bought 2 tempur pillows from USA using the buy for me service on 20th June. Took them 3 days to actually buy it after paying.

On 23rd June, say waiting for dispatching, on 8 July, reached USA warehouse, pending checks and repackaging.

10th July, I paid.

Up till today, I have heard NOTHING from ezbuy at all. Delivery info is still processing shipment. I check every 3-4 days and ezbuy livechat agent tell me system got error, they will escalate and update it. Ask me check in 3-4 days later. Ping pong here, till today, heard nothing from them at all.

What can I even do here? My money lost? paid in total 290 for item and 60 for shipping leh.

makann

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Knn contact the customer service since last sat, until now still no updates on my parcel.
Starting say 1-2 working days get back to me, then another 2-3 working days. Now today tell me need another 2-3 working days again....

Hopefully it's not a case of stolen/missing parcel. Collect my $150++, then only repay me $100 for "missing" parcel. Sekali in the end ownself sell those parcels at their "warehouse sales"....

Don't know how/why it's so hard. On 15 can update twice say Pending and Ready for Deliver. Subsequently less than 2 days say not delivered and, potentially missing.
what did u buy? for ex items i always use this forwarder sfinex. super fast and never had any bad experiences
for ezbuy ezship i only use them for cheap, food items

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what did u buy? for ex items i always use this forwarder sfinex. super fast and never had any bad experiences
for ezbuy ezship i only use them for cheap, food items
Keyboard accessories.

coloumbiaGames

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone ship from Taiwan before ?

How long does it take ? Mine shipped on 21 July , portal shows ETA 29 July.

Until now no update it seems.

GabeVanHelsing

Reaction score
ezbuy USA has been really slow for the past few months already. sometimes it takes almost a week to be processed and ready to be shipped after items reached warehouse. They claim that USPS will deliver to another postal code then from there they will then pick up and send to warehouse which resulted in the delay

Ready for collection also massively delayed by 1 week from their ETA, means overall probably take a month after order. need to start looking for alternatives already

Frankish88

Reaction score
hey guys, just asking. I bought 2 tempur pillows from USA using the buy for me service on 20th June. Took them 3 days to actually buy it after paying.

On 23rd June, say waiting for dispatching, on 8 July, reached USA warehouse, pending checks and repackaging.

10th July, I paid.

Up till today, I have heard NOTHING from ezbuy at all. Delivery info is still processing shipment. I check every 3-4 days and ezbuy livechat agent tell me system got error, they will escalate and update it. Ask me check in 3-4 days later. Ping pong here, till today, heard nothing from them at all.

What can I even do here? My money lost? paid in total 290 for item and 60 for shipping leh.
Wah quite risky ah coz ezbuy insurance only can pay you $100 in case of lost. Just ask for refund?

Frankish88

Reaction score
ezbuy USA has been really slow for the past few months already. sometimes it takes almost a week to be processed and ready to be shipped after items reached warehouse. They claim that USPS will deliver to another postal code then from there they will then pick up and send to warehouse which resulted in the delay

Ready for collection also massively delayed by 1 week from their ETA, means overall probably take a month after order. need to start looking for alternatives already
Looking for alternative too. Any suggestions? Preferably the one without base fee

tanahgu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1vNYul8.jpg

does this mean they lost one of my item?

aloha126

Reaction score

10th July, I paid.

I just encountered the same problem.

Realhits45

Reaction score
Wah lan eh. I used an agent to ship my stuff from huizhuo to ezbuy Guangzhou warehouse. Got an email saying my items been signed and collected by them. But something weird happen. At 8:05 they say receiver rejected and will follow up. Then 8:19 say packaged signed and delivered. Open my ezship app never say arrived. Really slow service sia

smeagoly

Reaction score
Wah lan eh. I used an agent to ship my stuff from huizhuo to ezbuy Guangzhou warehouse. Got an email saying my items been signed and collected by them. But something weird happen. At 8:05 they say receiver rejected and will follow up. Then 8:19 say packaged signed and delivered. Open my ezship app never say arrived. Really slow service sia
ezship will take a while to update if they really signed it, probably check again in 2-3 hours time.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.