[OFFICIAL] EZBuy Discussion Thread

Ivory2104

Reaction score
YEA MAN, is steam deck. what the hell so many people kana?

Mine shown delivered at 8 Sep US around 2PM US time

Btw I have emailed the CS a screenshot of Steam shipment details, now waiting for reply..
I dm you my number.

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone used economy air from guangzhou warehouse from the past 2 weeks? got 1 parcel i urgently need but since 8 sep still take own sweet time to be ready for collection :s15:

EDIT: only after a full week of chasing them now then admit they lost the package. bunch of f*cking goondus.

Last edited:

Desaturated

Reaction score
First time user here. Trying to ship an item to USA warehouse. Since the check-out page require both First and Last name, Which field should I put "Merlion"?. If I put it in First name, what should I put in last name?

Standing Birdy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time user here. Trying to ship an item to USA warehouse. Since the check-out page require both First and Last name, Which field should I put "Merlion"?. If I put it in First name, what should I put in last name?
Merlion as first name. I usually use my initials as last name.

andriod

Reaction score
Does anyone know if comogateway or vpost experience delays like ezship from the US? Thinking of switching away from ezship in the future

peterg

Reaction score
Guys, EZShip claimed that my US parcel was send to a wrong warehouse address by sender, but it is actually a correct address leh, damn the item I buy is more than US600.. gone with the wind? :mad:

Any bros or sis here had similar experience can share?

****.. I got the below reply from Valve..
What can I do now.. is this EZSHIP issue or Valve issue.. :(:(:(:(:(

=======================================================================================

We are not able to assist you any further with this issue.

Our records confirm that the Steam Deck was delivered to the address that you originally provided.

It appears that this address is for a freight forwarding company. We do not support this activity. We will not be sending a 2nd Steam Deck, nor will we be offering a refund.

Steam Support

Oldtitan

Reaction score
hi guys,

but recently, did Ezhip US increase their shipping fees ?

11.11kg for $99.80 shipping fees... o_O

Order Summary
Total Chargeable Weight : 11.11kg
Shipping fee: $99.80
Delivery fee: $6.00
Insurance fee$11.70

Total$117.50

dirtysock

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

=======================================================================================

Our records confirm that the Steam Deck was delivered to the address that you originally provided.

It appears that this address is for a freight forwarding company. We do not support this activity. We will not be sending a 2nd Steam Deck, nor will we be offering a refund.

Steam Support

Any updates to this situation? Did u try to open a dispute with ur bank?

:bandit:

soouls123

Reaction score
GG lost steamdeck also, somehow mine was mark delivered signed by SSIXTWOONEFIVE. Maybe can ask ezbuy chase instead if they so many steamdeck missing

Tyrhung

Reaction score
hi guys,

but recently, did Ezhip US increase their shipping fees ?

11.11kg for $99.80 shipping fees... o_O

Order Summary
Total Chargeable Weight : 11.11kg
Shipping fee: $99.80
Delivery fee: $6.00
Insurance fee$11.70

Total$117.50
Since July 2022, their $/500g has been revised to $4.99 (prev. $3.99). From your Shipping fee provided above, it seems the chargeable weight is between 9.51kg to 10kg instead? Delivery fee seems to increase as well from your computation above, previously being $5.

GMSniper

Reaction score
GG lost steamdeck also, somehow mine was mark delivered signed by SSIXTWOONEFIVE. Maybe can ask ezbuy chase instead if they so many steamdeck missing
Same here. Very likely the Fedex Ground contractor can identify the steam deck packaging and start a spree stealing these. Please do report missing package via Manage Shipment in your tracking number.

Instructions here (ignore System down naming, the link is working)
https://www.fedex.com/en-us/customer-support/faqs/shipping/how-to-dispute-delivery.html
Hopefully, enough of us can do this and makes Fedex investigate the driver who handles the ezbuy delivery route. The driver will be issued a dispute claim, similar to what is shown here:

Do keep each other posted if there is any progress or roadblocks.

Last edited:

Banditz003

Reaction score
Anyone shipped from US recently, is the ETA accurate?

I decided to pay a bit extra for standard shipping, shipped out from US warehouse on 5 October and ETA is showing 17 October. Wondering how come so long

GMSniper

Reaction score

Valve is infamous for banning your steam account if you attempt to do a chargeback. You could win the dispute but lose the entire steam library in your account.

Kunkka

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if want ship stuff with batt can u normal or need sensitive

dirtysock

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Valve is infamous for banning your steam account if you attempt to do a chargeback. You could win the dispute but lose the entire steam library in your account.
:s31: like that means money gone? Cannot get back since the guy mentioned valve stated no refund or 2nd deck.

peterg

Reaction score

Same here. Very likely the Fedex Ground contractor can identify the steam deck packaging and start a spree stealing these. Please do report missing package via Manage Shipment in your tracking number.

Instructions here (ignore System down naming, the link is working)
https://www.fedex.com/en-us/customer-support/faqs/shipping/how-to-dispute-delivery.html
Hopefully, enough of us can do this and makes Fedex investigate the driver who handles the ezbuy delivery route. The driver will be issued a dispute claim, similar to what is shown here:

Do keep each other posted if there is any progress or roadblocks.

This is the response from Valve after I waited for a few days..

=========================================================================================

No. We will not ship another one. Again, you are located in Singapore and are using a proxy service to change your location to the US. This is a violation of the Steam Subscriber Agreement.

We will no longer assist you with this issue and have closed this ticket.

Steam Support
Ignatius

tore-no

Reaction score

Steam Support
I’ve encountered same issue. May I know who signed for your FedEx parcel? (Can see from the tracking information) Asking coz it seems that all the missing steam deck in the same batch were signed for by the same guy (either JZCN in early Sep or SSIXTWO in late Sep)
Besides, how does steam know you’re located in SG? Are you using a new account or converting your existing SG account to US?
Anyway sorry for your loss (and mine) :(

qyc_91

Reaction score
I’ve encountered same issue. May I know who signed for your FedEx parcel? (Can see from the tracking information) Asking coz it seems that all the missing steam deck in the same batch were signed for by the same guy (either JZCN in early Sep or SSIXTWO in late Sep)
Besides, how does steam know you’re located in SG? Are you using a new account or converting your existing SG account to US?
Anyway sorry for your loss (and mine) :(
As long as the signed for is not "Merlion", your item is gone

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.